There are 163 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by jrg:
ST. LOUIS (AP)—Erik Johnson(notes) scored the go-ahead goal against St. Louis, which traded him three days earlier, and the Colorado Avalanche broke a 10-game winless streak with a 4-3 victory against the Blues on Tuesday night.

FML

He didnt get the game winner though

Stewart had 1 for us too... Avs have been giving us trouble all year. Their last win was against us too, lol
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Can anyone tell me who the player in this Red Wings poster is?
http://www.sportsposterwarehouse.com/detail_MH031__262__wings73_htm.html

Looks like Henry Boucha to me

He wore #16 and had a big stache as well during his Wings career
ST. LOUIS (AP)—Erik Johnson(notes) scored the go-ahead goal against St. Louis, which traded him three days earlier, and the Colorado Avalanche broke a 10-game winless streak with a 4-3 victory against the Blues on Tuesday night.

FML

Rough couple of sports days for you bro.
Originally posted by Jordache49:
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Can anyone tell me who the player in this Red Wings poster is?
http://www.sportsposterwarehouse.com/detail_MH031__262__wings73_htm.html

Looks like Henry Boucha to me

He wore #16 and had a big stache as well during his Wings career

Has to be him. Thanks!!!!
STARS MUST WIN TONIGHT

Beat Detroit!

Stars 4
Detroit 1

It amazing what getting a few players back like Benn, Burish , and Barch will do to a team, last night was the best the Stars have looked in about a month. Richards should be coming back soon too, I think the Stars will be in a good position.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by eamjr10:

Stars 4
Detroit 1

It amazing what getting a few players back like Benn, Burish , and Barch will do to a team, last night was the best the Stars have looked in about a month. Richards should be coming back soon too, I think the Stars will be in a good position.

I think the wings were all drunk
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

FML

Rough couple of sports days for you bro.

For sure
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

Stars 4
Detroit 1

Nah, we've actually beaten Detroit 3 out of 4 times this season, we just matchup well against them I guess.
All of a sudden, San Jose is pulling away with the Pacific Division lead, at least from teams like Dallas and Anaheim.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
All of a sudden, San Jose is pulling away with the Pacific Division lead, at least from teams like Dallas and Anaheim.

it was only a matter of time
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

and this gives my brother an opportunity to rub sh!t in my face since my blackhawks seem to be an average team this year
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Um, thank you for Chris Stewart Avs...

Is anybody seeing the streak this dudes on?!
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

and this gives my brother an opportunity to rub sh!t in my face since my blackhawks seem to be an average team this year

Thanks for Niemi
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

Stars 4
Detroit 1

Nah, we've actually beaten Detroit 3 out of 4 times this season, we just matchup well against them I guess.

How about Goligoski? I'm telling you man it was a good trade for Dallas.

Goligoski is a star (no pun intended) in the making. A definite top pair defenseman with great offensive skills.

Edit: Both goals were on Robidas by the way, both times he failed to take care of the front of the net...
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Feb 26, 2011 at 2:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone