Blues fan?
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
f**k the Kings!!

Blues fan?

Sharks
  • Tman
  • Veteran
this league is becoming more of a joke everyday.If they suspend giurox and dont even talk to ovechkin i give up.Dont see how claude's hit was worse then ovechkin.someone please explain what the nhl is trying to do.What is good for one should apply to all.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
this league is becoming more of a joke everyday.If they suspend giurox and dont even talk to ovechkin i give up.Dont see how claude's hit was worse then ovechkin.someone please explain what the nhl is trying to do.What is good for one should apply to all.

I don't think Giroux should be suspended because when he threw his shoulder, he had no idea he was going to Zubrus' head.

But I think Giroux's hit was worse then Ovechkin's. Ovechkin was only bad because he left his feet, but otherwise I thought he hit the other players shoulder first and he only did it because he was actually in a very vulnerable position and was protecting himself. Giroux tracked Zubrus down from 10 feet.
they cant suspend Giroux

best player in the world right now
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I don't think Giroux should be suspended because when he threw his shoulder, he had no idea he was going to Zubrus' head.

But I think Giroux's hit was worse then Ovechkin's. Ovechkin was only bad because he left his feet, but otherwise I thought he hit the other players shoulder first and he only did it because he was actually in a very vulnerable position and was protecting himself. Giroux tracked Zubrus down from 10 feet.

hey wait a minute rember neil hunted boyle down for fifty feet and you kept telling me that's why torres was suspended because he left his feet.Im telling you guys brendan is holding a grudge against the rangers and sather for dragging him along that last year.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
they cant suspend Giroux

best player in the world right now

Well they did one game. brendan is making a joke out of this league fire his ass now.
hey wait a minute rember neil hunted boyle down for fifty feet and you kept telling me that's why torres was suspended because he left his feet.Im telling you guys brendan is holding a grudge against the rangers and sather for dragging him along that last year.

Totally different though. Torres left is feet to make a hit.

I honestly think Ovechkin was just trying to protect himself from a hit, he didn't have a chance to think about intentionally leaving his feet to make a hit.

I just think Ovechkin's hit was accidental, because he had his head down the whole time, then suddenly looks up and sees a Ranger player lining him up for an open ice hit.

Edit: and thats a joke to suspend Giroux...
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on May 7, 2012 at 2:02 PM ]
It is a joke that he was suspended but that is what you are going to get when everyone starts to cry over this hit and that hit. They are ruining sports with all this b******t.

and because torres is a f*g
what a win.LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f**k the kings
f**k the coyotes
f**k the caps
f**k the rangers
f**k the devils

in that order

so i'm hoping the devils win it all
lousy 2nd round. Only interesting series is Caps-Rangers.. I'm hoping it goes to game 7.

LA-PHX Conference Finals? Gonna be some of the worst ratings ever.
lousy 2nd round. Only interesting series is Caps-Rangers.. I'm hoping it goes to game 7.

LA-PHX Conference Finals? Gonna be some of the worst ratings ever.

That's what happens when the Sharks, Nucks, Redwings, Blackhawks, and Pens all go out in the 1st round. I've come to the conclusion that this is the year of all the fluke teams.
Share 49ersWebzone