There are 269 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

My prediction both Nash and Marty will score next 2 games and we will be leaving ny with a 3-2 games lead and end in Washington. The capitals are not this good and can't play with us if we would wake up.it see like other than rolling all 4 lines Alain plays torts style in the playoffs too defense and even games we won have not been easy.just go out there and beat these bums 4-2 5-1.lets go rangers
edit: Woops, nevermind
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on May 6, 2015 at 6:10 PM ]
Sooooo

How about them Capitals?
stupid ass rangers shoot the puck high on this bum to the stick side.Dont know why they cant see this.
Every series is lopsided, come on Calgary do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Chicago whooping everyone
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Chicago whooping everyone

Nashville could have beat them if they had Shea Weber. With Weber, the Predators completely outplayed them in game 1 (even thought they lost) and then got destroyed in game 2. Losing their best player doomed the Preds.

The long break will be bad for them though, lose momentum. Still, its hard seeing them lose to either Anaheim and Calgary.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Nashville could have beat them if they had Shea Weber. With Weber, the Predators completely outplayed them in game 1 (even thought they lost) and then got destroyed in game 2. Losing their best player doomed the Preds.

The long break will be bad for them though, lose momentum. Still, its hard seeing them lose to either Anaheim and Calgary.

Should Anaheem survive Cal-GARY, that Chitown series will be brutal. The Ducks are very big and very deep. Don't count them out.
No kings in the playoffs means cake walk for Chicago lol

All I know if I don't want the ducks to win
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Gooooo Rangers!

Overtime! Go Caps!
f**k. Until sunday
Where were both of those goals high . finally they are seeing the light lift the puck boys. Nice win Washington was totally outplayed should not even been in overtime. Let's go rangers! !!!
Bye Cal GARY. You can't win in Anaheem.
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on May 9, 2015 at 7:03 AM ]
lot of coaching moves coming
Share 49ersWebzone