No Wings.

Just Ducks.

Gonna sweep the Flames lol.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
meh, my last f**k to give lost last night

just baseballs now
That escalated quickly.
Let's Go Rangers.Way to go Hank good game off to washington lets take 2 on the road again.
Calgary is completely out of their league in this series, poor guys lol. If Minnesota doesn't take both at home they're done, Montreal looks done as well, the only good series might be New York and Washington as it could go seven and looks pretty even.
Ducks over Capitals in Stanley Cup Finals

Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Let's Go Rangers.Way to go Hank good game off to washington lets take 2 on the road again.

I told you it wouldn't be an easy series. Holtby is a legit goalie this year
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I told you it wouldn't be an easy series. Holtby is a legit goalie this year

28 of those shots were into his gut.guy is way overated did you see how shaky he was in game 2 and he needs to stop shaking his mask off.anyway pathetic effort on the Rangers part last night they are not playing like they did all season long. They better wake up.their back to playing like hank will stop everything.
28 of those shots were into his gut.guy is way overated did you see how shaky he was in game 2 and he needs to stop shaking his mask off.anyway pathetic effort on the Rangers part last night they are not playing like they did all season long. They better wake up.their back to playing like hank will stop everything.

you talk s**t about every player that isn't a Rangers, lol. I guess everybody else in the league is over rated.

you talk s**t about every player that isn't a Rangers, lol. I guess everybody else in the league is over rated.

Watched the whole Caps Rangers game last night (go Caps). The Caps were all over the Rangers last night. Skated way more agressive. Rangers barely held them off, and their defense is a big reason the shots were in Holtby's "gut". The defender was constantly chasing them down and making them rush their shot.

Now u didn't see me say the Rangers were not playing like they did during season. Also I can tell you st Louis is done.i alwaysdisliked him but after last year and him playing after going home because of his mother's death I said I would never bad mouth him and I haven't but u can tell he looks wiped out there.
Share 49ersWebzone