LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 162 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Ssame thing over and over again lol. It's amazing.

1. Battle back from 2 goal deficit.

2. Get away with goalie interference.

3. Get away with delay of game.

4. Game winning goal in OT

well said my friend rangers have been playing against the refs all playoffs series far from over.May have to sell my ticket for Monday after all wife admitted into hospital today hopefully she will come home tomorrow had to watch first three periods on 15 in tv in hospital.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by jrg:
Lol, its game 2...

What that being said...The series is over

Uhhh...they play Monday in New York dude.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Ssame thing over and over again lol. It's amazing.

1. Battle back from 2 goal deficit.

2. Get away with goalie interference.

3. Get away with delay of game.

4. Game winning goal in OT

well said my friend rangers have been playing against the refs all playoffs series far from over.May have to sell my ticket for Monday after all wife admitted into hospital today hopefully she will come home tomorrow had to watch first three periods on 15 in tv in hospital.

Sorry about the wife .. but stop sounding like Shark fans. Kings are the better team. You had three two goal leads in this game alone and in game 1 and lost. Rangers lost. Not the refs.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Rangers control the puck so much better, and are far better passer's....

But the Kings are just off the chart on the explosiveness.
LOL. The butt hurt in here is strong. And whats most amusing is that its not even Rangers fans. I guess you guys saying that the refs look away from the Kings missed that high stick no call? Or that soft ass penalty against Williams that Nash should win an academy award for selling?

Rangers played a real solid game, ill give credit where credit is due. Series is far from over. It wont be easy in NY.

Go Kings Go!!!!
Damn straight there's a lot of butthurt in here

I'm a Sharks fan. I want the Kings to lose. Seems completely normal to me. Don't need to be a Rangers fan to want the Kings to lose the series. f**k 'em.

I'm a Sharks fan. I want the Kings to lose. Seems completely normal to me. Don't need to be a Rangers fan to want the Kings to lose the series. f**k 'em.

Yes! Yes!!! Let the butt hurt flow through you!!

I know your a sharks fan Sofa, the majority of hockey fans on this board are.

Just trying to point out there were no calls and questionable calls on both sides tonight. It was a really even matchup, and the Rangers played a great game. Like i said not gonna be easy in NY.

I dont expect anything but hate from Sharks, ducks, or Bhawks fans. (Although i will say Bhawks fans are the classiest of the bunch from my experience).

I still cant tell if jrg has gotten over those two series against the blues in 12 and 13.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Yes! Yes!!! Let the butt hurt flow through you!!

I know your a sharks fan Sofa, the majority of hockey fans on this board are.

Just trying to point out there were no calls and questionable calls on both sides tonight. It was a really even matchup, and the Rangers played a great game. Like i said not gonna be easy in NY.

I dont expect anything but hate from Sharks, ducks, or Bhawks fans. (Although i will say Bhawks fans are the classiest of the bunch from my experience).

I still cant tell if jrg has gotten over those two series against the blues in 12 and 13.

For sure. I'm genuinely amazed at how the resilient the Kings are. They keep pulling off games like this because they're a damn good team.

Rangers had plenty of opportunities to score the game winner, but didn't put the puck in net. So I'm not complaining at the no calls, I'm really just amazed how the Kings keep pulling this off lol.

Also having lived in Chicago for a number of years, I agree Bhawks are some of the classiest around. Sharks fans are not too far behind!
Go kings go!!!
Oh my god rangers fans are so huge cry babies lol
s**t happens and not always in your favor. We as 49ers fan all know this
This is the most fun I've had watching a sporting event in a long time.

My completely unqualified observation is that the Kings physicality wears teams down over games/series.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

My completely unqualified observation is that the Kings physicality wears teams down over games/series.

You are correct. The Kings have a roster full of huge dudes. Eventually they just wear teams down.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I have to say I really don't think they are doing that to the rangers.playoff overtime to me is mostly always tips or wrap arounds other then Williams the other night.I'm over the no interference call already but you guys do not tie that game up last night if that goal is disallowed gave u all the momentum in the world and I thing it took hank off his game a little bit.Dont worry he will put it behind him and we will make it a series.I say if u score 3 at the garden u will be lucky.LEts go rangers.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Go kings go!!!
Oh my god rangers fans are so huge cry babies lol
s**t happens and not always in your favor. We as 49ers fan all know this

Thanks for the concern nurse just told me I should go they are not going to release her until she is back to normal she has liver cirochess(I can never spell that word) and it causes her to haulucinate and seeand have conversations with people who are not there.I have been dealing with it for years now and I usually can calm her down but this time she called the cops saying there were people in the house so they had to take her in.It gets scary and frustrating because it usually lasts for 2-4 days and then shes back to normal.right now her ammonia levels are high because of the liver not working as fast as ours.Hope fully they can give her meds to help keep them away right now giving her lastlose to try and lower ammonia levels.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Thanks for the concern nurse just told me I should go they are not going to release her until she is back to normal she has liver cirochess(I can never spell that word) and it causes her to haulucinate and seeand have conversations with people who are not there.I have been dealing with it for years now and I usually can calm her down but this time she called the cops saying there were people in the house so they had to take her in.It gets scary and frustrating because it usually lasts for 2-4 days and then shes back to normal.right now her ammonia levels are high because of the liver not working as fast as ours.Hope fully they can give her meds to help keep them away right now giving her lastlose to try and lower ammonia levels.

Hopefully everything works out and she gets better!
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Hopefully everything works out and she gets better!

Thanks buddy enjoy the rest of series.
Share 49ersWebzone