LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

I can't wait to see Getzlaf's face (he took a slapshot to the face last game). Gotta love the hockey playoff faces, f**ked up and everything, lol

He has a pretty smoking wife so being an unfortunate looking dude

[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 18, 2014 at 2:06 PM ]
http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24530956/photo-ryan-getzlafs-face-after-taking-direct-shot-from-puck

not that bad imo
Originally posted by ads_2006:
http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24530956/photo-ryan-getzlafs-face-after-taking-direct-shot-from-puck

not that bad imo

lol, thats pretty bad
Jesus f**king christ ..they are chanting "U-S-A ... U-S-A .. U-S-A" in the Tampa vs. Montreal game.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Jesus f**king christ ..they are chanting "U-S-A ... U-S-A .. U-S-A" in the Tampa vs. Montreal game.

Its Tampa man....those fans suck.

Only worst fans than Tampa are Anaheim and Phoenix. Florida and the old Atlanta fans suck/sucked too

I hate Nashville fans too as they don't know s**t about hockey, but at least they are loyal hardcore fans.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 18, 2014 at 6:15 PM ]

Lol Merica b***h!
Boston vs Detroit game is sick.
Go red wings!! Hell of a game
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Its Tampa man....those fans suck.

Only worst fans than Tampa are Anaheim and Phoenix. Florida and the old Atlanta fans suck/sucked too

I hate Nashville fans too as they don't know s**t about hockey, but at least they are loyal hardcore fans.

don't know much about hockey but just wondering why anaheim fans are considered sucky?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
don't know much about hockey but just wondering why anaheim fans are considered sucky?

They were in Stanley cup finals and didn't sell out. Game tonight isn't sold out, they are infamous for it

f**k Perry!!!!!
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

They were in Stanley cup finals and didn't sell out. Game tonight isn't sold out, they are infamous for it

oh ok. i thought you were saying they were a*****es or something.

And yeah, it's just the culture of the 'city' unfortunately. I grew up in Anaheim and I have only met 3 real hockey fans. We just aren't raised in an environment where people even talk about the ducks, our own home team. It is extremely strange, but more a testament to how Anaheim doesn't really need a hockey team. It is more of a suburb than anything anyway
Stars might sneak out 1 in Dallas, other than that this series is done in 5
Quack Quack
  • jrg
  • Veteran
f**k tomorrow can not come soon enough
Share 49ersWebzone