LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by jrg:
have all you can eat/drink seats on saturday night vs. the blue jackets

pumped

nice. you'd never see a deal like that up here in vancouver for canuck games. or any canadian nhl city for that matter.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:

pumped

nice. you'd never see a deal like that up here in vancouver for canuck games. or any canadian nhl city for that matter.

why not?

pumped

why not?

they dont need to do promotions like that to pack the arena. you pay your over priced ticket and then pay your over priced beer and food and parking. real leaf fans dont even get to go to games its the corporate crowd at their games. vancouver is the kind of the same way although its fallen off a bit since their cup final run 4 years ago. people pay money here to sit on a waiting list for season tickets.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

pumped

why not?

they dont need to do promotions like that to pack the arena. you pay your over priced ticket and then pay your over priced beer and food and parking. real leaf fans dont even get to go to games its the corporate crowd at their games. vancouver is the kind of the same way although its fallen off a bit since their cup final run 4 years ago. people pay money here to sit on a waiting list for season tickets.

promotions? lol its just a type of seat you can buy. most teams regardless of the sport have this type of seating. lol canada

pumped

why not?

promotions? lol its just a type of seat you can buy. most teams regardless of the sport have this type of seating. lol canada

i watch a lot of hockey and have the centre ice package. every time i'm wathcing a game on some random fox sports affiliate they always talk about the promotions they have going on. bring your whole family of 4 for $60 and get 4 hot dogs and 4 drinks or some s**t like that. you cant even get the worst seat in the house at a canucks game for $60 for 1 person. i have flown to phoenix and la to see the canucks and it cost me less money in air fare, hotel and game tickets than it would if i went to the stadium i live 10 minutes away from to see a canucks home game.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Mar 23, 2015 at 8:51 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

pumped

why not?

i watch a lot of hockey and have the centre ice package. every time i'm wathcing a game on some random fox sports affiliate they always talk about the promotions they have going on. bring your whole family of 4 for $60 and get 4 hot dogs and 4 drinks or some s**t like that. you cant even get the worst seat in the house at a canucks game for $60 for 1 person. i have flown to phoenix and la to see the canucks and it cost me less money in air fare, hotel and game tickets than it would if i went to the stadium i live 10 minutes away from to see a canucks home game.

oh got ya. yeah man they're just a type of seat you can buy. just like glass seats. just like nose bleeds.

not some sort of promotion. they have this for every game.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
f**king s**t the fantasy was so b******t.

So I lost because the guy added 4 players to play just on Sunday. He picked up Edler and the Canucks goalie that night (I had Miller on IR and Eddie Lack). Literally if he didn't add Eddler for one game, or if Miller/Lack played, or if Sedin doesn't score an empty netter, or if the tie breaker was different I would have won.

Pretty bad taste in my mouth right now about fantasy hockey....The commissioner needs to lock and/or limit player adds for playoffs....That is such b******t.

yea that sucks we have a four limit weekly transactions no matter when it is.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
9 points 2 games in hand.Getting closer.

7 points one game in hand.Mark my words ottawa is getting 7 th seed boston 8 icelanders are not making it they are going to lose their next 4.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
HUGE win for the blues tonight

were down 2-0

came back and won 3-2 in OT

now im even more excited for going to the game saturday

[ Edited by jrg on Mar 24, 2015 at 7:29 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Rangers remaning:

Canadiens remaining:

Blues remaining:

Ducks remaining:

Lightning remaining:

Predators remaining:

[ Edited by jrg on Mar 24, 2015 at 6:52 PM ]

LMAO, Dallas has won 9 out of the last 11 games and is the hottest team in the NHL right now....

3 games behind Winnipeg

That 3-14 record when we use a backup goalie cost us a playoff spot . That Lindback signing was so stupid....

I've been watching their last couple of games and man they got the potential to pull off a first round upset if they got in. Lehtonen is looking great. For some reason Horcoff is no where to be seen then late in the year looks awesome (must be health issues?). Hemsky FINALLY deciding to play. Eaves, who I can't stand, is at least playing good hockey. Fiddler always turns it on late. Sigh....Why do the veterans only decide to play in March and not earlier....
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Mar 26, 2015 at 11:02 AM ]
first team to make the playoffs and hopefully the last to exit!!!!Lets go rangers.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Shattenkirk FINALLY back tomorrow night! Can't wait!

wow jrg if we dont post this thread goes no where.Still holding out hope washington 1 point behind bruins 4 points and this is the toughest sens still 7 for the icelandersto go bye bye.I think its still ashot because i dont think the icelanders are winning more then the buffalo game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
wow jrg if we dont post this thread goes no where.Still holding out hope washington 1 point behind bruins 4 points and this is the toughest sens still 7 for the icelandersto go bye bye.I think its still ashot because i dont think the icelanders are winning more then the buffalo game.

lol right?

blues pretty much f**ked their chances of the presidents trophy

back to back home losses to columbus and vancouver
Share 49ersWebzone