LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran

just another reason i hate phony islander fans stupid yes chant this is not wrestling a*****es but u would not know that since your team has sucked for 30 years and wrestling is all u had to watch.
  • thl408
The company I work for did a live test run for player/puck tracking technology at the All Star game and it was successful. Hopefully, for business' sake, it takes off.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capitals-insider/wp/2015/01/26/the-potential-impacts-of-player-tracking-in-the-nhl/
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Marty retires and joins Blues front office

Originally posted by jrg:
Marty retires and joins Blues front office

Screw him who cares should have kept him not like they start your it's all about jake allen anway.lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

As much as i dislike the s**t cant believe he didn't sign a one day contract with the devils and retire a devil.It pretty stupid to retire as a blue he played what like four games bad move on lou's part give the man his due must have been so friction there at the end.And how about that a start and a win for your boy jake jrg and me for fantasy
[ Edited by diehardnyninerfan on Jan 30, 2015 at 6:54 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
hey look.

the blues win again.

lol

9-0-1 over their last 10

Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
As much as i dislike the s**t cant believe he didn't sign a one day contract with the devils and retire a devil.It pretty stupid to retire as a blue he played what like four games bad move on lou's part give the man his due must have been so friction there at the end.And how about that a start and a win for your boy jake jrg and me for fantasy

yeah allen is clearly the #2 now. was iffy at times in net, but the blues were in general tonight. shootout win in STL last night and then travel and play in carolina the next night (another shootout win). hard not to have elliot as the #1 with what hes doing every time he goes out

up to 66 points now. 3rd most in the nhl.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol lightning

NEXT!

way to go jake.whooa a shutout.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
way to go jake.whooa a shutout.

they're just on fire man. just running through teams

Wow hank out at least a month. Time to earn your money cam.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
knew a game like that was coming
knew a game like that was coming

you should expect like 4 of them to come in about 2 months.lol
Share 49ersWebzone