There are 243 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Go Kings Go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows the wife? Hope all is well.

was doing a lot better today probably better then me right now.And the fans showed up just not the rangers tonight.Still have to win 4 yet and that is always the hardest one to get.I called for u guys the first series against the sharks now im going to call it against u win Wednesday to keep the cup off our ice,win on Friday th 13 th day puck finally bounces our way,win game 6 back at home and oh know kings finally lose a game 7.lol
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
was doing a lot better today probably better then me right now.And the fans showed up just not the rangers tonight.Still have to win 4 yet and that is always the hardest one to get.I called for u guys the first series against the sharks now im going to call it against u win Wednesday to keep the cup off our ice,win on Friday th 13 th day puck finally bounces our way,win game 6 back at home and oh know kings finally lose a game 7.lol

Series is over dude. Over
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I think this series is over

FTFY
Go Kings Go!!!!
Great team win
Quick was lights out
That crybaby's (I don't want to play in Columbus) I hate that f**k goal was backbreaking.I know it was definitely a goal but do you guys rember years ago that if the green light came on the red light was not able to go on.Oh wait your kings fans u probably don't I forgot.
LOL at this dude still woofing.

Go Kings Go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by solidg2000:
Hopefully everything works out and she gets better!

thanks u two for the concern wife coming home today she had a bladder infection that went into her kidneys and liver and because of her liver failure it couldn't remove the toxins quick enough.Now I can relax a little bit and enjoy the rest of this series will be exciting when it gets to game seven
Go Kings Go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by solidg2000:
Hopefully everything works out and she gets better!

thanks u two for the concern wife coming home today she had a bladder infection that went into her kidneys and liver and because of her liver failure it couldn't remove the toxins quick enough.Now I can relax a little bit and enjoy the rest of this series will be exciting when it gets to game seven

lol at least your wife and imagination are doing good
That's one .
Where are all u king fans now.i posted after every loss u guys lose one and tour nowhere to be found.

Flying V

QUACK QUACK!!!!!

Oh wait...........
Where are all u king fans now.i posted after every loss u guys lose one and tour nowhere to be found.

Rangers still done son. So are you complaining that Kings got lucky when the guy used his hand in the crease. Should have been a penalty shot.

Doesn't matter, series is all over.
That was indicative of my major complaint with low scoring sports. Kings dominated the majority of that game.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
That was indicative of my major complaint with low scoring sports. Kings dominated the majority of that game.

Hard to dominate when you arent scoring. The Rangers were on the attack far more in game 2, but they couldnt do anything with it.

This series also features arguably the 2 best goalies in the NHL, so sometimes there isnt going to be much scoring.
Share 49ersWebzone