There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***2014-2015 NHL Regular Season Discussion Thread ***

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
f**king horrible whistle. But ultimately Kings didnt do enough to win. That first period was just god aweful. They fought back though an got the momentum back and dominated the third period. Hopefully we can carry some of that back to LA with us and get back up a game.

Go Kings Go!

Sharks were the ones that took their foot off your guises throat in the 3rd...sharks have dominated all games
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
f**king horrible whistle. But ultimately Kings didnt do enough to win. That first period was just god aweful. They fought back though an got the momentum back and dominated the third period. Hopefully we can carry some of that back to LA with us and get back up a game.

Go Kings Go!

Sharks were the ones that took their foot off your guises throat in the 3rd...sharks have dominated all games

LOL. You sharks fans are great.

So a whistled away goal, and a third period where you guys got pretty dominated, almost as dominated as we did in the first period is you taking your foot off our throats? Got it.

Stay classy with those ref sucks chants.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
f**king horrible whistle. But ultimately Kings didnt do enough to win. That first period was just god aweful. They fought back though an got the momentum back and dominated the third period. Hopefully we can carry some of that back to LA with us and get back up a game.

Go Kings Go!

Sharks were the ones that took their foot off your guises throat in the 3rd...sharks have dominated all games

LOL. You sharks fans are great.

So a whistled away goal, and a third period where you guys got pretty dominated, almost as dominated as we did in the first period is you taking your foot off our throats? Got it.

Stay classy with those ref sucks chants.

Dominated ALL games...
lulz there was an article saying how Craig Anderson has finally found a home in Ottawa

lololololololololololollololololol
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,353
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lulz there was an article saying how Craig Anderson has finally found a home in Ottawa

lololololololololololollololololol

forgive my hockey noobness, but why is this funny
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lulz there was an article saying how Craig Anderson has finally found a home in Ottawa

lololololololololololollololololol

forgive my hockey noobness, but why is this funny

Was benched after giving up six goals tonight.
The new Colorado Avalanche head coach



Patrick Wahhhhhhhh
that's the season
f**k Yea GKG!

Way to have a fish fry!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,353
lol
welp, the blackhawks are winning the cup this year. Neither does the kings or sharks match up well against them...
Originally posted by pdizo916:
welp, the blackhawks are winning the cup this year. Neither does the kings or sharks match up well against them...

didnt know the wings lost game 7 already
f**k yea!

Go Kings Go!
...