***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

let's go Red Wings!!! Game 7 baby!!
Originally posted by GoNiners:
let's go Red Wings!!! Game 7 baby!!

f**k that mostly Euro trash squad.
RANGERS WIN! What a f**king game!
Originally posted by Byisgod:

that brawl was awesome! Ovechkin actin like a b***h shovin that dude at the end when he was skatin off. Gonna be a great game 7
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Originally posted by Byisgod:

that brawl was awesome! Ovechkin actin like a b***h shovin that dude at the end when he was skatin off. Gonna be a great game 7

Washington is a bunch of pussies! It was 5 on 6!! Ovi is a diva---plays hard only when he wants to.

But yeah, tomorrow is going to be nuts!
Stupid boston can't get their s**t done
Anyone watching Toronto game? This is what I talk about with atmosphere. Warriors home games are great but nothing compared to Canadian hockey playoff games. Just look at all the people outside watching the game.
Those commercials for Discover with the squawking black lady make me determined to never get a Discover card
The smoking commercial. Why the f**k do I need to see that all the time.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
The smoking commercial. Why the f**k do I need to see that all the time.

Makes me want to start smoking again to spite those a*****es.

i dont know who i rather face-the kings or blackhawks....
Ducks looked completely exhausted after the first period. Honestly you'd have thought they had just got done playing in double overtime or something. I predicted Detroit would win this series and right now it doesn't look good for Anaheim.
Damn, i really wanted the Ducks only for the sake of the rivalry. Would have been great to face them for the first time in the postseason ever.

Bring on the Sharks!

Go Kings Go!
Someone at work today said NFL preseason > NHL playoffs.

[ Edited by drunk49er on May 13, 2013 at 5:11 PM ]
Typical Bruce Bodreau team. Ducks lose in first round to lower seed. Ovie is going to do the same.
Share 49ersWebzone