LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Just gotta get back at it thurs. What pisses me off is we played aweful to finish the season and acted like we didnt need the home ice advantage.

Should be a good series.

Blues did the exact opposite. We were the #7 seed and surging. Ended up at #4 thankfully.

But yeah, should be a great series.

TBH, every kings fan could see that coming. Quick is AWEFUL at handleing the puck. He did the same thing in the NJ series last year, and he does it quite often in the regular season. Guarantee there was a collective ass pucker by every real kings fan watching, and sure enough....

He made a lot of great saves, but got caught out of position behind the net quite a few times. I can't tell you how many times I heard the Blues announcers say how they "missed an open net" tonight.

As good as he can be in net at times, he is simply a liability handleing the puck. I give it up to you guys though. You handled us in the first three. We got going a bit in OT. Hopefully we can carry that into the next game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on May 1, 2013 at 12:17 AM ]

crowd went nuts

Wow that was bad remeber what i said jrg only one game but goals like that and great goaltending will get u to the finals.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:

crowd went nuts

Wow that was bad remeber what i said jrg only one game but goals like that and great goaltending will get u to the finals.

Short handed from a double minor in OT..Just amazing.

As I was telling Idaho, IDK what Quick was doing..Kings were lucky we only scored 2 goals..because Quick was caught out of position MULTIPLE times and we missed the open net.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:

crowd went nuts

Short handed from a double minor in OT..Just amazing.

As I was telling Idaho, IDK what Quick was doing..Kings were lucky we only scored 2 goals..because Quick was caught out of position MULTIPLE times and we missed the open net.

I watched the 3rd and the OT. I picked the Kings to win but after this game...I doubt it. Kings looked flat out there with nothing going on offense. The one goal the Kings got was IMO a lucky goal, soft goal to let in because I think STL goalie had his vision blocked when the defenseman knelt to block the shot.

Its only 1 game, but this is looking like Blues win 6 at this point. (I thought Kings in 7 before).
I just scored Caps Rangers game one playoff tix for tomorrow. Great seats as well.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
shouldnt the term be "Goaltending"
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Yes, dumb gifs are dumb
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Yes, dumb gifs are dumb

lol

You can't expect grammar from St. Louis

nabby
nabby

There's no way the Islanders will be able to keep up with Pitt. Team is too young. Nabby is great but they just aren't polished enough on D or have the offense to overcome the supreme talent in Pittsburgh. They might win one at home, but I feel bad because NYI got the worst possible matchup for them.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Yes, dumb gifs are dumb

lol

You can't expect grammar from St. Louis

hey EAD..i didn't make it
I think the "goalieing" was purposely written like that to emphasize the silliness of what was occurring. ... Just saying.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I think the "goalieing" was purposely written like that to emphasize the silliness of what was occurring. ... Just saying.

agreed
Share 49ersWebzone