There are 176 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Seems like almost every player traded yesterday is making an impact on their new team from day 1, s**ts crazy
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Seems like almost every player traded yesterday is making an impact on their new team from day 1, s**ts crazy

I miss Ben Bishop
Originally posted by jrg:

I miss Ben Bishop

What's the deal with jake Allen? He gave my sharks trouble but then again the blues as a whole give them problems
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

I miss Ben Bishop

What's the deal with jake Allen? He gave my sharks trouble but then again the blues as a whole give them problems

I have no clue. The guy is GREAT every time he comes in. We have 3 good goalies. Halak/Elliot were unbelievable last year. Halak has had injuries this year and Elliot has been god awful. Allen goes back and forth from St. Louis to Peoria. Halak is hurt again..so we're gonna have Elliot/Allen back and forth now. Halak is out the next 3 weeks.

As bad as Elliot has been, he won in Chicago tonight
Kings with the big win over wild tonight. Regehr had a good night, Bernier should finish out the season in net, guy is playing lights out. Love quick, but hes just not in his game right now.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Blues/Redwings nationally televised on NBC

• jrg
  • Veteran
HUGE win for the St. Louis Blues! 1-0
Stars Win!

I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Chiasson, glad he is getting a shot in the NHL.
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Stars Win!

I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Chiasson, glad he is getting a shot in the NHL.

Yeah I was watching the game at an SF bar. Great work ethic by the team do come back from 2-0 and 4-2.

But man we have to improve our D. Robidas and Daley played awful (my 2 least favorite Stars players).
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Yeah I was watching the game at an SF bar. Great work ethic by the team do come back from 2-0 and 4-2.

But man we have to improve our D. Robidas and Daley played awful (my 2 least favorite Stars players).

Yea man, after all the young D prospects that GM Joe has been stockpiling, I was surprised that one of those two guys weren't moved....maybe this offseason.

Wow, great win for the Stars!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
5 straight for STL
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Wow, great win for the Stars!!

one heck of a 3rd. Come on guys, make playoffs!
f**king Stars... They seem to have our number this year. Just a bad matchup for the kings.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Go Redwings and Avalanche!
Share 49ersWebzone