LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 152 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
Team Staal!!

Backes w/ 3 assists!
F**king typical Ott, what a f*g. Jumps Soupy and then hits em when he's tied up by the linesman.

Musta' forgot what happened last time they rattled the B's cage. Poooopsidaisie!
Malkin suffers monster injury -- Torn MCL and ACL: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=551737
Sharks baby!!!
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
F**king typical Ott, what a f*g. Jumps Soupy and then hits em when he's tied up by the linesman.

Musta' forgot what happened last time they rattled the B's cage. Poooopsidaisie!

I'm a huge Stars fan and I hate Ott...He has some decent talent but his antics are so annoying and it even hurts his own game. I wish we let him go instead of re-signing him....
No way, Ott has more heart than just about anyone on the team, every night he goes out and puts 110% into the game. He gives his line and team energy every time he steps on the ice. He is an instigator I will give you that, but that's not all he is, he can produce as well he has 10 goals, and 11 assists this season. Last year he finished with 22 goals and the season before that with 19. Thats why Dallas signed him to a contract extension in the offseason, he is one of the few that actually deserved one. If anyone needs let go is Barch, he is the complete example of a goon.
Originally posted by eamjr10:
No way, Ott has more heart than just about anyone on the team, every night he goes out and puts 110% into the game. He gives his line and team energy every time he steps on the ice. He is an instigator I will give you that, but that's not all he is, he can produce as well he has 10 goals, and 11 assists this season. Last year he finished with 22 goals and the season before that with 19. Thats why Dallas signed him to a contract extension in the offseason, he is one of the few that actually deserved one. If anyone needs let go is Barch, he is the complete example of a goon.

thats the point

Ott could be so much more, yet he seems fine to be in the instigator role.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

thats the point

Yea possibly, but thats just his style. And over the last few seasons when he realized he could contribute in other ways, he has been a lot smarter in the fact that he rarely takes stupid calls that puts the other team on the power play. He does a good job of walking that fine line of pissing the other team off, but not hurting his team in the process.

He's just one of those players that you HATE when he is not on your team, but he is an automatic fan favorite for the team he does play for.

thats the point

Yea possibly, but thats just his style. And over the last few seasons when he realized he could contribute in other ways, he has been a lot smarter in the fact that he rarely takes stupid calls that puts the other team on the power play. He does a good job of walking that fine line of pissing the other team off, but not hurting his team in the process.

He's just one of those players that you HATE when he is not on your team, but he is an automatic fan favorite for the team he does play for.

Steve Ott is one of my least favorite players all time, I think I hate him even more than Corey Perry, and that's saying a lot.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

thats the point

Steve Ott is one of my least favorite players all time, I think I hate him even more than Corey Perry, and that's saying a lot.

Yea I can understand that, especially since you are a Sharks fan. I would have to go with Dustin Brown though as my least liked player, I can't stand how that guy plays/dives.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

thats the point

Yea I can understand that, especially since you are a Sharks fan. I would have to go with Dustin Brown though as my least liked player, I can't stand how that guy plays/dives.

Ott, Perry, Byfuglien (not so much now that he's off the Hawks), Selanne are all players that really get on my nerves. Turco and Tootoo as well.
I will never hate a player more than Todd Bertuzzi
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

wtf did he do this time
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

wtf did he do this time

Nothing new that I'm aware of, just his body of work is enough for me.
Stars come from behind and beat the Hawks!!!!

Great game, PO atmosphere, Stars go down 0-3 early in the game and battle back for the full 2 points!
Share 49ersWebzone