LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This OT is intense...

Would hate to be a fan of either team right now but that OT was exciting as hell

I'm a Kings fan. Pretty sure I had about 6 heart attacks last period.

I'd respond to this but I seem to have fallen in my kitchen and can't get up.
Lundqvist played out his mind last night. He was standing on his head in there and that was the only reason the game went as long as it did. I love that Justin Williams took the Conn Smythe because he was so clutch for us, but I think you could have made a case for Hank, too. It was a great series win but credit to them for taking us to OT on our ice 3 times. That game 3 win was so crucial for us.

And I'd like to give a special shout out to Voynov's stick, lol.

how about musssin's knee while your at it.f**kin niners better win the superbowl im getting tired of seeing my teams lose other than the cards in 2011 it's been a nlcs loss to those pests the giants and a world series loss,two nfc championship losses and a superbowl loss and now a stanley cup loss i don't think i can take another loss this year i may lose it.lol
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
f**kin niners better win the superbowl

At least we agree on that, lol.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Been waiting all my life for this moment.

did you have a coma through 2012?

rotfl....perhaps he sold his soul to the Devils and thought NJ took the cup

Lundqvist played out his mind last night. He was standing on his head in there and that was the only reason the game went as long as it did. I love that Justin Williams took the Conn Smythe because he was so clutch for us, but I think you could have made a case for Hank, too. It was a great series win but credit to them for taking us to OT on our ice 3 times. That game 3 win was so crucial for us.

Voynov played a HORRIBLE series. But thank god for that stick.

He had a lot of wtf moments this post season.

If you consider Lundqvist then you have to throw Quick ahead of him. Quick had better finals numbers than Lundqvist. But yes without Lundqvist this is a blow out sweep
Originally posted by solidg2000:
If you consider Lundqvist then you have to throw Quick ahead of him. Quick had better finals numbers than Lundqvist. But yes without Lundqvist this is a blow out sweep

Quick was dominant in the 3rd period and OT. Unfortunately for him, he didn't look like 2012 Quick so he had an uphill battle for the Smythe.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

Dude that s**t would hurt so bad, losing in the finals with so many close games
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Come on over...

Report: St. Louis is Spezza's preferred trade destination

link

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Dude that s**t would hurt so bad, losing in the finals with so many close games

I would be right there with him. I hated losing so much
Kevin Weekes ‏@KevinWeekes 8m
Hearing from sources involved that @TheAHL Calder Cup Champ Coach Willie Desjardins has chosen the @VanCanucks Job w multi-yr deal

Come on over...

link
Didn't you learn your lesson with Miller another aging star at the end of their career.u guys are doing what the blue shirts used to do.hell the Rangers bought out Richards yesterday why don't you go after him too.lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Come on over...

link
Didn't you learn your lesson with Miller another aging star at the end of their career.u guys are doing what the blue shirts used to do.hell the Rangers bought out Richards yesterday why don't you go after him too.lol

Rangers @ Blues is the home opener in STL
Share 49ersWebzone