There are 212 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

YES it's real. just last night PK Suban powered the Montreal Canadians past the Boston Bruin in double OT. shortly after the games fans of the bruins went on a assault of PK. of course the N word was hurled. what amazes me regarding this story is PK's younger brother Malcolm was drafted by Boston Bruins in '12 and is in the minors for the bruins. Jerome Ignla is bi-racial also.

Guess it was so bad that over 17,000 people went hard on PK. And it was that bad that Cam Neeley the Bruins President had to issue a statement.

gives the new meaning to
#Boston Strong Ay.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on May 2, 2014 at 12:45 PM ]
I remember there was another fan base that went on a racist rant when Joel Ward scored a GWG last year.
can somebody tell me where the fcuk did Montreal Habs and NY Rangers come out off to make the playoffs. swear they're the sleeper teams in these SC Playoffs.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
can somebody tell me where the fcuk did Montreal Habs and NY Rangers come out off to make the playoffs. swear they're the sleeper teams in these SC Playoffs.

Dude the habs had 99 points one less then Tampa and the blue shirts had 96.neither team are sleepers.plus the rangers were 2-1-1 against Pittsburgh during the regular season blowing them out 5-1 at home losing in a shootout at home winning in overtime in Pitt and losing once in Pitt.I'm pretty sure the habs were undefeated against Boston too about 80 percent sure.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:

Dude the habs had 99 points one less then Tampa and the blue shirts had 96.neither team are sleepers.plus the rangers were 2-1-1 against Pittsburgh during the regular season blowing them out 5-1 at home losing in a shootout at home winning in overtime in Pitt and losing once in Pitt.I'm pretty sure the habs were undefeated against Boston too about 80 percent sure.

This. No shock that the Rangers and Habs are playing well.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
[ Edited by jrg on May 3, 2014 at 11:06 AM ]
YES it's real. just last night PK Suban powered the Montreal Canadians past the Boston Bruin in double OT. shortly after the games fans of the bruins went on a assault of PK. of course the N word was hurled. what amazes me regarding this story is PK's younger brother Malcolm was drafted by Boston Bruins in '12 and is in the minors for the bruins. Jerome Ignla is bi-racial also.

Guess it was so bad that over 17,000 people went hard on PK. And it was that bad that Cam Neeley the Bruins President had to issue a statement.

gives the new meaning to
#Boston Strong Ay.

Bruins fans have always been classless IMO
Kings tie it up with 7 seconds left!!!

Lets steal this game 1 road game in OT!

GKG!!!!
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

GKG!!!!

no
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

GKG!!!!

no

this

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

GKG!!!!

no

this

as a neutral fan and as a fan whom despises everything LA can this game go to say 3-4 OT's. OK thanks
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

GKG!!!!

no

this

GKG!!!!!!!!
f**k
I'd say the Ducks have a must win game in game 2, after outplaying the Kings in the 1st they come up with a loss? A second home loss would just be demoralizing
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I'd say the Ducks have a must win game in game 2, after outplaying the Kings in the 1st they come up with a loss? A second home loss would just be demoralizing

Big game tonight for sure. If the ducks dont win im calling sweep.

Kings just have too much grit to let go of a two game road win advantage heading home.
Share 49ersWebzone