Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Shaddap...you guys need the refs aaaagain

sharks are a joke

lol didnt know the blues were still playing lololololol

too bad we couldn't play the sharks first again

prolly would have choked like the cardinals lolololol

cardinals? who are they? you must mean the best team in the MLB?

oh yeah...i remember them!

dumb comparison bro

sharks fans gave me s**t when we played the kings...so im doing the exact same thing..at least we made it a series

must have blacked out last october

but we haven't played at home yet, you guys won both at home. We outplayed the kings tonight imo, aside from the 22 seconds

So did the blues much of the series. Kings find a way to win. Still alot of series though

GKG!
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I dont think i have ever seen a fan base that crys and throws in the towel quite like sharks fans.

Many calling it over. Constantly complaining every call is bad, or that the league and refs are trying to screw them.

Get over it. You lost. Time to move on. You guys improve alot tonight and actually outplayed us in alot of areas. The series is far from over, heading to SJ now.

GKG!

You just generalized an entire fan base off of a handful of fans on a football website. lol

Every single person i know IRL that is a hockey fan is a sharks fan. Im from CA. I know exactly how the majority of the fan base is.

Where in CA?

I was born and raised in fresno, but lived all up and down the central valley.

Living most your life 200 miles away doesn't really give you a firm grasp of a fan base. Doesn't matter that the only hockey fans you know in real life are sharks fans. lol

And what the s**t? I thought you were from idaho.
I dont think i have ever seen a fan base that crys and throws in the towel quite like sharks fans.

Many calling it over. Constantly complaining every call is bad, or that the league and refs are trying to screw them.

Get over it. You lost. Time to move on. You guys improve alot tonight and actually outplayed us in alot of areas. The series is far from over, heading to SJ now.

GKG!

You just generalized an entire fan base off of a handful of fans on a football website. lol

Every single person i know IRL that is a hockey fan is a sharks fan. Im from CA. I know exactly how the majority of the fan base is.

Where in CA?

I was born and raised in fresno, but lived all up and down the central valley.

Living most your life 200 miles away doesn't really give you a firm grasp of a fan base. Doesn't matter that the only hockey fans you know in real life are sharks fans. lol

And what the s**t? I thought you were from idaho.

I live in idaho, but have only been here for 8 years. People always assume im a lifelong potato farmer lol. Still visit CA several times a year.

I have 3 close friends, really close friends, that go to every Sharks game in the state FWIW. I would say central valley sharks fans are better than SJ sharks fans. Besides that, have you visited most hockey forums with a good amount of sharks fans? Its not far off from here.

Regardless, im a bit jealous the sharks have gomez. Have always been a big fan. Met him in person a couple of times. Good guy, and great playoff player. always steps up in the playoffs. Everyone else i could care less about.

GKG!
Crosby is a boss.
Holly s**t the rookie has been amazing.
Vokoun had good stats, but he looked shaky all night. Giving up fat rebounds.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
redwings go from almost not even making the playoffs to up on the blackhawks

Blackhawks were ready for a letdown IMO. It was bound to happen. We will see if they have what it takes to bounce back.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

didn't they have to win their last 3 games to get into the playoffs?

isn't Chicago supposed to be the best team?

lol
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

didn't they have to win their last 3 games to get into the playoffs?

isn't Chicago supposed to be the best team?

lol

It happens. Last year the kings were the last seed and knocked off the top three seeds on the way to the cup.

I believe toews only has 3 goals in his last 31 playoff games?

They had a hot start and then cooled off. They got lucky with their first round match up and having Harding start. But even then the wild pushed them
saw the replay of the disallowed goal

i dont agree with the call
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I believe toews only has 3 goals in his last 31 playoff games?

They had a hot start and then cooled off. They got lucky with their first round match up and having Harding start. But even then the wild pushed them

Yep, thats the story right there.

If Toews isn't producing, Chicago will get bounced out. So far in 3 games against Detroit, he has 1 assist...
[ Edited by ads_2006 on May 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM ]
f**king horrible whistle. But ultimately Kings didnt do enough to win. That first period was just god aweful. They fought back though an got the momentum back and dominated the third period. Hopefully we can carry some of that back to LA with us and get back up a game.

Go Kings Go!
Share 49ersWebzone