LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by Tman:
man im trying to get tickets to the kings for the Wednesday June 6th game in LA, anybody got a hook up on them?

stub hub.

btw, what are the prospects that san francisco will get a hockey team. I'm thinking slim to none.
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on May 25, 2012 at 11:53 PM ]
Lets go kings.f**k the devils were outplayed for4 out of last six periods and they won b******t.Lucky bounce richards needs to whack that out of the crease period.
Rangers.
this thread has been going on since 2010 and only has 88 pages
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Dude check the prices on stub hub for that game.....pushin 8 bills
go devils

i hope someone smashes greene's face into the boards
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

btw, what are the prospects that san francisco will get a hockey team. I'm thinking slim to none.

I bet you're talking about NHL hockey, but there will be an ECHL affiliate playing at the Cow Palace this Fall. Website is sfbulls.com
what a sweet goal by Kopitar in OT.

Those are the goals every kid dreams of scoring.

Breakaway in OT in Stanley Cup Finals?!?
Kings are boss
Unbelievable what the Kings are doing. Even as a Sharks fan, you have tip your cap to them. They are a team of destiny and f**k anyone who gets in their way right now.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Unbelievable what the Kings are doing. Even as a Sharks fan, you have tip your cap to them. They are a team of destiny and f**k anyone who gets in their way right now.

I can't possibly see how anybody couldn't give them their props. They're unreal.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I can't possibly see how anybody couldn't give them their props. They're unreal.

Yeah. Like I said, they look absolutely unstoppable, and as expected... are blowing through New Jersey like a gah-dang cannon. Devils are getting trampled. Steamrolled. Whatever way you want to put it, the Kings are just too good right now.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Yeah. Like I said, they look absolutely unstoppable, and as expected... are blowing through New Jersey like a gah-dang cannon. Devils are getting trampled. Steamrolled. Whatever way you want to put it, the Kings are just too good right now.

Steamrolled? Both games have been OT. Could have gone either way.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Jun 3, 2012 at 9:55 AM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Steamrolled? Both games have been OT. Could have gone either way.

Poor use of verb tense, sorry -- I'm saying they are going to be getting steamrolled when they go to LA. About the first part, yeah I shouldn't have said they're blowing through them right now, even though it kind of still feels like it to me.
Sharks would of eliminated the Kings if they played them.
Share 49ersWebzone