you'd be pissed if that was a sharks player taking that hit

well it was called correctly as a major, so I wouldn't be that pissed

now if sea brooks plays next game, i'd be super pissed
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
let them play ref

that was old school hockey with that hit

and again it was matter of time before D Backes got his ass handed to him. in the immortal words of Smokey "you got knock the fcuk out man". all season long D Backes has been taking borderline straight shots at opposing teams. and today Seabs just about had enough. dumb fcuk tried getting up but kept on stumbling like a retard. that was the highlight of the game for me. if anybody wants to read go back few pages where I've stated countless times I would love to see somebody take a run at the "captain". him and Dustin Brown of the Kings are the most dirtiest C's I know. am waiting to see when the sharks take a chunk out of Dustin Brown.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
let them play ref

that was old school hockey with that hit

and again it was matter of time before D Backes got his ass handed to him. in the immortal words of Smokey "you got knock the fcuk out man". all season long D Backes has been taking borderline straight shots at opposing teams. and today Seabs just about had enough. dumb fcuk tried getting up but kept on stumbling like a retard. that was the highlight of the game for me. if anybody wants to read go back few pages where I've stated countless times I would love to see somebody take a run at the "captain". him and Dustin Brown of the Kings are the most dirtiest C's I know. am waiting to see when the sharks take a chunk out of Dustin Brown.

"got his ass handed to him"

lol he got hit by somebody he didn't even know was coming...who later apologized for the hit. also, i've never heard someone continue to talk about how dirty of a player he is. ever. lol

your obsession w/ davis backes is scary
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 19, 2014 at 6:52 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
like i even had to search google..."david backes dirty player"...ryan reaves? yeah, that dude goes out looking for fights. so i'd get that one.

i can't find s**t. hes just a hard nosed/physical player that frustrates opposing teams. of course some blackhawks fan is gonna be butt hurt about him
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 19, 2014 at 6:59 PM ]
Mackinnon is nasty!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Mackinnon is nasty!!!

again..trade him to the blues
  • jrg
  • Veteran
of course stoney is all pissy

he picked chicago

he picked chicago

Naw, I didn't pick them. I got them in a random draw in a pool. I got them and montreal. I couldn't care less, really. I just came across that pic on reddit. lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

he picked chicago

Naw, I didn't pick them. I got them in a random draw in a pool. I got them and montreal. I couldn't care less, really. I just came across that pic on reddit. lol

ah. gotcha

Nathan MacKinnon is a beast.

Mackinnon has 6 pts in a game and a half in the playoffs so far
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

so fast
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

so fast

defender looked like he got hit with a crossover
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Mackinnon has 6 pts in a game and a half in the playoffs so far

Make that 7 pts in his first 2 playoff games.
Share 49ersWebzone