• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jrg:
gotta tie this up

sorry dude I got money on the Kings

Blues got tied with an awful draw of an opponent. Blackhawks and Kings IMO are the most dangerous teams in the West in playoffs. Kings just stunk like s**t for half of the shortened season. But now that Quick is back....good luck beating them.

didn't hear a peep out of you when the blues were up 2-0 lol

blues were Stanley Cup favs coming into the season and are coming back home with home ice

why would I post I put money on a team when they are down 2-0? lol

"Hey guys, I'm losing money!!!!!"

lol
Where did all the kings bandwagoners come from all of a sudden?

Go Kings Go!

Great series jrg! Dont listen to these fools. You guys came to play, but if our offense starts rolling you guys got problems. If kopi and carter continue to sho up, and williams stays in beast mode you guys got trouble.

still had a couple oportunities to tie t at the end there though.

Best series in hocky right now.

Go Kings Go!
Originally posted by NickV:
gotta tie this up

sorry dude I got money on the Kings

Blues got tied with an awful draw of an opponent. Blackhawks and Kings IMO are the most dangerous teams in the West in playoffs. Kings just stunk like s**t for half of the shortened season. But now that Quick is back....good luck beating them.

didn't hear a peep out of you when the blues were up 2-0 lol

blues were Stanley Cup favs coming into the season and are coming back home with home ice

why would I post I put money on a team when they are down 2-0? lol

"Hey guys, I'm losing money!!!!!"

lol

Im pretty sure he meant 2-0 on the series, not the game. GKG!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Go Kings Go!

Great series jrg! Dont listen to these fools. You guys came to play, but if our offense starts rolling you guys got problems. If kopi and carter continue to sho up, and williams stays in beast mode you guys got trouble.

Go Kings Go!

Hahaha this. Knew when we were up 2-0 (in the series...so I'm clear)..it wasn't gonna be easy.

Gotta turn the page and move on because the Kings now have the momentum.

Wednesday should be a good one!

Go Kings Go!

Go Kings Go!

Hahaha this. Knew when we were up 2-0 (in the series...so I'm clear)..it wasn't gonna be easy.

Gotta turn the page and move on because the Kings now have the momentum.

Wednesday should be a good one!

Im lovin quick right now. Even though he was much better last game, and wasnt the best tonight, He wasnt taking s**t from guys crashng the net. You catch him right aay take the legs out from Perron rght off the bat? loved tht s**t.

Gotta admit, i was afraid you guys to the wind out of our sails with those two early goals. Its a good thing we got em back quick, otherwise i think we would have had trouble getting rolling.

Anyways, good series man. Much respect, as i know your a good loyal fan to your team.
Blues/Kings is the best series going right, and for the right reasons.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Blues/Kings is the best series going right, and for the right reasons.

Yeah, its been a good series. I think it will go to Game 7 too
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Haha, Perron

Before last night, they interviewed him and he said he is trying to get in Quick's head and throw him off.
[ Edited by jrg on May 7, 2013 at 1:02 PM ]
Haha, Perron

Before last night, they interviewed him and he said he is trying to get in Quick's head and throw him off.

Cant stand tht guy. You catch quick take his skates out from under him in the first period last night? Quick wasnt gonna let him get anywhere near him. Perron wont get into quicks head though. Quick thrives off that knd of stuff. He has more of a skaters mentallity than your normal goalie.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Haha, Perron

Cant stand tht guy. You catch quick take his skates out from under him in the first period last night? Quick wasnt gonna let him get anywhere near him. Perron wont get into quicks head though. Quick thrives off that knd of stuff. He has more of a skaters mentallity than your normal goalie.

i don't blame you. I'd be just as pissed if someone on the kings was doing that to elliot. weird thing about it is perron usually doesn't play like that

Haha, Perron

i don't blame you. I'd be just as pissed if someone on the kings was doing that to elliot. weird thing about it is perron usually doesn't play like that
Perron and Quick have had history going back to the games durring the regular season. It started with perron stick jabbing quick under the mask in the regular season and has progressed since then.

Nolan has been out of the lineup because we have been carrying a 7 dman. Hes our scrapper, and i find it hard to beleive that if he was in the lineup the last two games that he wouldnt have had words with perron. Nolan wins some and loses some, but always gves a scrap, and im sure he would be itching to get the gloves off with perron. Even though we are bg and physical, we dont really have anyone besides nolan that is eager to throw the gloves off.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Ryan Reaves is our guy

i think his only use on the roster is to fight lol
LMAO at Fleury
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
LMAO at Fleury

He stinks. That last goal was pathetic. Which is saying a lot cause the others he let in were also bad.

Share 49ersWebzone