There are 188 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

This sucks that there's going to be a lockout. I work for the Hurricanes so hopefully they can get this resolved sooner than later. I gotta have my hockey!
Dissapointed, but not suprised at all.
First of all, f**k the NHL and f**k Bettman for ruining hockey.

Secondly, if you want to catch some top notch hockey:

http://www.usahockey.com/TopProspectsGame.aspx

You can watch the top American prospects play for free via online stream on Sept 29th (Saturday) starting at 4pm PST.

Probably about 1/3 of them will get a shot in the NHL. Rest will just be college players.
Islanders to Brooklyn 2015 announcement at 1:00 pm.bye bye at least they are staying in new York to keep the rivalry going.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Islanders to Brooklyn 2015 announcement at 1:00 pm.bye bye at least they are staying in new York to keep the rivalry going.

lulz

if there is a season in 2015
So...is anyone else keeping up with any other hockey leagues? I have been finding streams of some AHL games, it's good to be able to watch prospects at least while the NHL gets their stuff together. I have also been keeping an eye on Dallas Stars players that are playing in leagues overseas.

hopefully we will have some NHL to watch this season
Winter classic cancelled now. Sigh..
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I need hockey and my Sharks. With no more baseball and the 49ers on a bye, the only team on TV is the damn Warriors.
My friends father is the president of an NHL team and my friend just told me The NHL and the NHLPA have just called a breaking press conference. Players telling media secretly a deal is imminent.

I didn't see a hockey thread and I don't really care for hockey but thought I would share with you guys.

I hope so. Same on them for letting this last so long.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/146901-general-nhl-discussion-thread/search=nhl
  • jrg
  • Veteran

go sharks
I hope so ...I need to see the new players for my "Minnesota Wild" take the ice
Share 49ersWebzone