LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by jrg:
Come on over Ryan Miller!

ST. LOUIS - The Blues have acquired goaltender Ryan Miller and forward Steve Ott from the Buffalo Sabres in exchange for Jaroslav Halak, Chris Stewart, prospect William Carrier, a first-round draft pick in 2015 and a third-round draft pick in 2016.

link

You liked the trade? Wouldnt you rather have Halak? Miller is old.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

ST. LOUIS - The Blues have acquired goaltender Ryan Miller and forward Steve Ott from the Buffalo Sabres in exchange for Jaroslav Halak, Chris Stewart, prospect William Carrier, a first-round draft pick in 2015 and a third-round draft pick in 2016.

link

Why wouldn't I? I liked Stewart, but the Blues have a ridiculous amount of depth, so I'll deal w/ that.

Ryan Miller has the experience the Blues have been seeking for in the playoffs. Blues are all in right now.
Stadium Series.

Pitt Pens vs Chi Blackhawks
LMFAO @ J. Toews yelling "Stay Up...Stay Up" after Cindy Crosby drew a cheap tripping penalty. Oh JT ∞ times > than crybaby Cindy.

link

Why wouldn't I? I liked Stewart, but the Blues have a ridiculous amount of depth, so I'll deal w/ that.

Ryan Miller has the experience the Blues have been seeking for in the playoffs. Blues are all in right now.

hasnt made the playoffs since 2010-2011. Lost in 1st round last two times.

should have just stuck with halak
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

link

You don't think playing for Buffalo has anything to do w/ it? Same as people giving Miller s**t for his record. Haha.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Halak is younger, but he doesn't have it. Why do you think the Habs kept Price and not Halak? And did you see Halak get shelled in Sochi?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Slow start for Miller...down 2-0.

Blues score 3 straight. Hopefully they can hold on.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
4-2
  • jrg
  • Veteran
40-14-6

Luongo to the Panthers.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Ilya Bryzgalov to Wild
Kings have been going on a bit of a hot streak...
Wow Luongo gone.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wow Luongo gone.

Never imagined he'd be traded

Makes ya wonder why they traded Cory Schneider
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 4, 2014 at 5:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone