There are 239 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***2013-2014 NHL Off-season Thread ***

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Jordache49:
Originally posted by jrg:
best of 3 series starts tonight

LETS GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!

Back in the Lou.. Lets go BLUES!
lol

??

Blues are a joke, sorry..that's why the lols

you must be a sharks fan

Empty net !!

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Jordache49:
Originally posted by jrg:
best of 3 series starts tonight

LETS GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!

Back in the Lou.. Lets go BLUES!
lol

??

Blues are a joke, sorry..that's why the lols

you must be a sharks fan

Empty net !!

Nice goal!
Blues are done
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Blues are done

series is 3-2 not 4-2
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Blues are done

series is 3-2 not 4-2

Pretty much over though
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Blues are done

series is 3-2 not 4-2

Won't win in LA
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Blues are done

series is 3-2 not 4-2

Pretty much over though

kings fans thought the same when down 2-0
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Blues are done

series is 3-2 not 4-2

Won't win in LA

nobody thought LA would win in STL

STL have won 8 straight at home til this
GKG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell of a game!
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Blues are done

series is 3-2 not 4-2

Pretty much over though

kings fans thought the same when down 2-0

Not all of them. Series isaint over yet. Blues are still a tough ass matchup. They actually outplayed most of our lines tonight, but Kopi and Carter are back at it.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on May 8, 2013 at 9:21 PM ]
LA KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Blues are done

series is 3-2 not 4-2

Pretty much over though

kings fans thought the same when down 2-0

Different series now...love playoff hockey !!

not giving up yet

last game in LA we were up 2-0 quickly..we can beat the kings..just gotta finish games
Originally posted by jrg:
not giving up yet

last game in LA we were up 2-0 quickly..we can beat the kings..just gotta finish games

Your guys best chances are to throw mor unconventional pucks at Quick. You guys are getting alot of solid attempts, but you need more like that late goal you scored tonight.

You guys also need to shut down Carter and Kopi.

Its far from over, But kings are sold at home. You guys are gonna have to put it all out there.