There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***2013-2014 NHL Off-season Thread ***

Damn Kings

Originally posted by jrg:
Damn Kings


Sorry bro. Tough loss for you guys.

Great win for us. Go Kings Go!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,410
with how hot chicago was the start the year, it's amazing that pittsburgh has more wins and points at this point
f**king Quick cant even get a single stop in the shootout tonight....

Bernier is playing the best net right now. He needs to be getting the majority of the starts from here on out. Quick just isaint himself since the surgery...
Not a penguins fan but Crosby can't catch a break. Damn, that looked like it hurt
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Not a penguins fan but Crosby can't catch a break. Damn, that looked like it hurt

Good thing the Penguins traded for every player available.
Welcome to St. Louis Jay Bouwmeester!
Stars are looking to trade Jagr........ I would expect Roy as well


Honestly, this should have been done the last few seasons, maybe GM Joe is beginning to realize this team needs a culture change and is starting to look towards the future. Can't let these skilled UFA's walk out the door without getting something in return.

BLOW IT UP!!!!!
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Stars are looking to trade Jagr........ I would expect Roy as well


Honestly, this should have been done the last few seasons, maybe GM Joe is beginning to realize this team needs a culture change and is starting to look towards the future. Can't let these skilled UFA's walk out the door without getting something in return.

BLOW IT UP!!!!!

Traded Jagr for two physical prospects, but they are scrubs. Just 4th liners. Also got a 2nd round pick that could turn into a 1st round pick. Go Bruins!

Traded Roy for a good defenseman prospect. Apparently a good skater that is good with the puck, a bit of a PP specialist. Also a 2nd round pick.
I was hoping Jagr would come to the Blues. Loved that guy ever since it was him and Mario on the Penguins.
Originally posted by jrg:
I was hoping Jagr would come to the Blues. Loved that guy ever since it was him and Mario on the Penguins.

yeah he is playing pretty good too
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,410
how the f does pascal dupuis have 18 goals this year so far?
so many trades
Originally posted by Garcia:
how the f does pascal dupuis have 18 goals this year so far?

He plays on a line with Sidney Crosby
BLUUUUUUES!!

Huge win @Chicago