LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

Does either team want to win this game? ..........
Landry gets to f**k up all game and cost us the game but a guy like Donte Greene is glued to the bench. Nice job Westphal
  • dman
  • Veteran
Fisher ...
[ Edited by dman on Nov 3, 2010 at 10:10 PM ]
Originally posted by dman:
Fisher ...

He's so frustrating. Hot garbage one minute, then he's bangin 3's from the corner, stealing balls, and getting and 1's like it's nothing a second later.
So f**king sick of Luther Head it's not even funny.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I aint gonna lie, dude sucked from deep but played tough D and got some boards and hustle points.
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakers at Kings Wednesday. You get us on the 2nd leg of a back to back, and 3rd game in 4 nights.

Excuses already...someone knows their gonna lose....

Don't get me started, you. I'm merely pointing out the situation. You still have to deal with this sharp shooter and the gang:

What'd I tell ya, Marsh?

I aint gonna lie, dude sucked from deep but played tough D and got some boards and hustle points.

This. You gotta hope the shooting is just an off-night, but the hustle and defense has been there from day 1.

Quick observations...

-Can JT make a shot? Another guy who was impressive on the glass but you can't play him if he can't make a 5-footer in the lane. Come on man.

- Reke had some filthy drives tonight. Some laziness too.

- What happened to Carl Landry at the FT line? Close to 90% with Houston last year. He's now around 72% with us.

- I thought Head, Cisco and Casspi all did a solid job on Kobe, Head especially. All you can ask. Dude was on fire tonight. 21-8-6 in the first half.

- Typical rookie game for DMC. Some sweet moves, but lots of struggles. All a part of the process.

Game was disappointing, no doubt. But definitely some positives.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

This. You gotta hope the shooting is just an off-night, but the hustle and defense has been there from day 1.

Quick observations...

-Can JT make a shot? Another guy who was impressive on the glass but you can't play him if he can't make a 5-footer in the lane. Come on man.

- What happened to Carl Landry at the FT line? Close to 90% with Houston last year. He's now around 72% with us.

- I thought Head, Cisco and Casspi all did a solid job on Kobe, Head especially. All you can ask. Dude was on fire tonight. 21-8-6 in the first half.

- Typical rookie game for DMC. Some sweet moves, but lots of struggles. All a part of the process.

Donte should've played over Head. We either had a really big line up with Carl/JT/Dalembert or Cousins or a small lineup with 3/4 of Beno/Cisco/Head/Evans. Westphal had Donte's ass glued to the bench even though he's the only one on our team with the length and quickness to guard Kobe. It worked last year and made Kobe a volume shooter and then tonight he pretty much let Kobe rape us. Allowing Reke to defend Kobe was stupid, you didn't see LA stick Kobe on Reke they stuck with Artest or Barnes usually on Reke. That allowed Reke to pick up little fouls battling for position with Kobe. Head offers nothing that Donte doesn't. Both are spot up shooters but Donte plays better D and gives you more rebounding.
Lakers at Kings Wednesday. You get us on the 2nd leg of a back to back, and 3rd game in 4 nights.

Don't get me started, you. I'm merely pointing out the situation. You still have to deal with this sharp shooter and the gang:

What'd I tell ya, Marsh?

The NBA champions beat a 25 win team in year 2 of fully rebuilding....

Stop the presses!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by domesik:

What'd I tell ya, Marsh?

Talk to your boy up there who was claiming victory before it started.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Quick observations...

Donte should've played over Head. We either had a really big line up with Carl/JT/Dalembert or Cousins or a small lineup with 3/4 of Beno/Cisco/Head/Evans. Westphal had Donte's ass glued to the bench even though he's the only one on our team with the length and quickness to guard Kobe. It worked last year and made Kobe a volume shooter and then tonight he pretty much let Kobe rape us. Allowing Reke to defend Kobe was stupid, you didn't see LA stick Kobe on Reke they stuck with Artest or Barnes usually on Reke. That allowed Reke to pick up little fouls battling for position with Kobe. Head offers nothing that Donte doesn't. Both are spot up shooters but Donte plays better D and gives you more rebounding.

Donte is in the dog house right now. He came into camp out of shape and overweight. Then he was given the starter's job and responded with a 1-for-7 shooting night. Small sample size, but when you got Casspi behind him busting his ass and delivering big numbers, you're gonna fall back.

I like Donte and he'll definitely have his moment at some point this season. But right now, he's not on Westphal's radar. He's got to work his way back.
Can someone explain to me why DeMarcus Cousins is shooting 4 three pointers in any game in his entire professional career?
Originally posted by domesik:

What'd I tell ya, Marsh?

Talk to your boy up there who was claiming victory before it started.

Moral victory fooooo
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Can someone explain to me why DeMarcus Cousins is shooting 4 three pointers in any game in his entire professional career?

Not ideal.

Made one on a broken play. That gave him confidence to take another -- missed it, got pulled. The third was acceptable to beat the shot clock on an inbound pass. The fourth was in garbage time.

I'd prefer if he stays down low. He has a nice face up game and shooting touch. But not a big fan of the three-point barrage.
Share 49ersWebzone