There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

Originally posted by Muggins879:
All that KJ stuff got swept under the rug pretty good. I mean it got out and did make some news but it went away pretty nicely.

Yup. So much so that we elected him mayor. I mean you have to be a pretty sh*tty mayor (Heather Fargo) to lose out to a perv like KJ. But hey, he is getting us that sports and entertainment complex and possibly saved the Kings, so
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
All that KJ stuff got swept under the rug pretty good. I mean it got out and did make some news but it went away pretty nicely.

Yup. So much so that we elected him mayor. I mean you have to be a pretty sh*tty mayor (Heather Fargo) to lose out to a perv like KJ. But hey, he is getting us that sports and entertainment complex and possibly saved the Kings, so

What dirt do you have on KJ?
Originally posted by rigs49:

On page 83 I posted some stuff as well as an article.

Sorry, page 82 I meant.

Sorry, page 82 I meant.

Yeah but do you know more details than.. he took a shower with a 16 year old? Like do you know how that went down exactly?

Sorry, page 82 I meant.

he can be as pervy as he wants as long as he's not like just raping everybody out there, IF he does a good job as mayor. Whats up dude, it's bmiller52 from kf.com
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Sorry, page 82 I meant.

he can be as pervy as he wants as long as he's not like just raping everybody out there, IF he does a good job as mayor. Whats up dude, it's bmiller52 from kf.com

Ha! What up BMiller ?!
When I said new regime seeing the big picture, I was referring to KJ. While KJ might be a scumbag in his personal life, he has really gotten the ball rolling on this and is making things happen. Darius Anderson has also played a key role. He was responsible for bringing Burkle in. KJ also just recently brought up the possibility of the A's and Sacramento and how we would def be able to support the A's/MLB franchise here. Very exciting.

f**k the A's, but I think Sacramento would be the MOST logical choice for them. A ballpark would be less expensive to build (or they could maybe remodel Raley Field?) and it's rather close to their current fanbase-all 5,000 of them. If I still live in Sacramento if the A's decide to move up here, then I would welcome them with open arms since they would be a beneficial addition to Sacramento.
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Oct 13, 2011 at 2:09 PM ]
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
When I said new regime seeing the big picture, I was referring to KJ. While KJ might be a scumbag in his personal life, he has really gotten the ball rolling on this and is making things happen. Darius Anderson has also played a key role. He was responsible for bringing Burkle in. KJ also just recently brought up the possibility of the A's and Sacramento and how we would def be able to support the A's/MLB franchise here. Very exciting.

f**k the A's, but I think Sacramento would be the MOST logical choice for them. A ballpark would be less expensive to build (or they could maybe remodel Raley Field?) and it's rather close to their current fanbase-all 5,000 of them. If I still live in Sacramento if the A's decide to move up here, then I would welcome them with open arms since they would be a beneficial addition to Sacramento.

Well when Raley Field was built, it was built with the idea that if a MLB team did come here, the stadium could be added on to. I am more of a fair-weather baseball fan, but I would love to bring an MLB team to Sacramento. Sac is a great baseball town going all the way back to the Sacramento Solons. We would have no problem selling the place out. Not to mention the new sports and entertainment complex will be built directly across the river and the new bridges that are being built to connect the proposed river walk to W. Sac. Not sure it would ever happen, but I have heard that the talks between the A's and San Jose are not going smoothly and that is when KJ jumped in with his comments.
Raley Field was supposed to be built with the option to expand if needed but something went wrong with the concrete/foundation. I think it had something to do with weather, and now it's not expandable. I'm pretty sure I read this a few years ago.
btw I'm VF21. lulz
Yeah but do you know more details than.. he took a shower with a 16 year old? Like do you know how that went down exactly?

I really don't know specifics about the PHX thing, like how he came to know this girl, just that somehow they ended up in the shower at his house. According to him she misinterpreted his actions . The issue in Sacramento pertained to him touching female student(s) inappropriately. There were some other issues that eventually led to multiple teachers quiting and moving on to a new school in Natomas. It was after the Sac incident that all the stuff about the PHX incident really started to come out.
btw I'm VF21. lulz

It's a regualar KF reunion in here! Good to hear from you. Haven't seen you on KF lately.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Oct 13, 2011 at 2:33 PM ]
Raley Field was supposed to be built with the option to expand if needed but something went wrong with the concrete/foundation. I think it had something to do with weather, and now it's not expandable. I'm pretty sure I read this a few years ago.

I hadn't heard that. Interesting.
It's a regualar KF reunion in here! Good to hear from you. Haven't seen you on KF lately.

I hope you know I'm kidding. That lady is nuts.