There are 168 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

Rumor: #7 to Denver for Ray Felton & #22.

That makes sense for both teams, IMO.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I could handle this one, mainly because giving Petrie #22 is a nice asset in the deal.

Felton can be the facilitator and play some solid D. Unfortunate that he's only under contract for one more year.

Might have to move Beno if that happens. Tyreke - Thornton - Felton - Beno. Getting crowded.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I could handle this one, mainly because giving Petrie #22 is a nice asset in the deal.

Felton can be the facilitator and play some solid D. Unfortunate that he's only under contract for one more year.

Might have to move Beno if that happens. Tyreke - Thornton - Felton - Beno. Getting crowded.
Yep. Definitely do that if we get the #22. It's almost a guarantee Petrie will find someone with that #22.
I kinda forgot about the lockout in that Felton deal. Would kinda suck to get a guy with one year left and have most of the season wiped out.
WojYahooNBA
Kings have made it privately clear that they expect to trade 7th pick, sources say. "They're confident they have deal," one official says.
DraftExpress
Teams calling Sacramento about the #7 pick are being told it's already been moved. Problem is, no one knows to who, or for which player.
teamziller
The #NBAKings ain't trading down, taking more money and a worse player. Salmons detail can't be right.
----

Have to agree. This deal doesn't make sense right now.
WTF is this trade about? I hope another trade comes to fruition. F*ck

[ Edited by sacniner on Jun 23, 2011 at 14:00:07 ]
So uhh Salmons is back in Sac? What the f**k!?
My favorite John Salmons Kings moment...

Trading for John Salmons has led to me only one logical conclusion - They want to package him and the #10 pick for Tony Parker and Richard Jefferson.

If we take on Salmons crappy contract, why not swing it for Jeffersons crappy contract to acquire Tony Parker?

Or maybe not......

I'm done trying to figure out what the Kings are doing anymore.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Trading for John Salmons has led to me only one logical conclusion - They want to package him and the #10 pick for Tony Parker and Richard Jefferson.

If we take on Salmons crappy contract, why not swing it for Jeffersons crappy contract to acquire Tony Parker?

Or maybe not......

That makes sense.

Parker
Thornton
Dickey Jefferson
Cousins
Dalembert (?)

Hill
Klay Thompson? (Spurs sure do like light-skinned black guys)
Salmons
Duncan
Splitter
I dont get why you guys are so mad
Salmons isn't bad. He averaged 14 PPG last year on 42 FG%
Year before that 15.4 PPG 44 FG%
and the year before 17 PPG 47 FG%
Originally posted by Harbaugh52:
I dont get why you guys are so mad
Salmons isn't bad. He averaged 14 PPG last year on 42 FG%
Year before that 15.4 PPG 44 FG%
and the year before 17 PPG 47 FG%

We've had Salmons before. He has some strengths - good defender, can create his own shot and score. But his contract stinks.

The Kings should have been trying to make a legitimate move. The Tony Parker idea being a great example. Adding Salmons takes away future flexibility while not really improving the squad. It's treading water. On top of that, we move down in the draft and give up our most consistent player in Beno, a very valuable piece to our team.
Originally posted by Jigga:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Or maybe not......

That makes sense.

Parker
Thornton
Dickey Jefferson
Cousins
Dalembert (?)

Hill
Klay Thompson? (Spurs sure do like light-skinned black guys)
Salmons
Duncan
Splitter

Evans?
Share 49ersWebzone