There are 296 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Kings were in on Deron Williams

wow

i wonder who we were offering Samie D, Beno, lottery pick?

Probably nothing as good as New Jersey. Highly doubt Petrie would put Tyreke or Cousins in a deal for D-Will.

Maybe Dalembert's expiring, Casspi, either JT/DGreene and our 2011 unprotected 1st rounder (which could be #1).
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Kings were in on Deron Williams

wow

i wonder who we were offering Samie D, Beno, lottery pick?

Probably nothing as good as New Jersey. Highly doubt Petrie would put Tyreke or Cousins in a deal for D-Will.

Maybe Dalembert's expiring, Casspi, either JT/DGreene and our 2011 unprotected 1st rounder (which could be #1).

no way we would trade both Casspi and Greene but I see your point, it would of been expensive
I love the Thornton trade.
I really like what I am seeing from Luther Head and Jermaine Taylor
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/2/24/2013297/celtics-trade-marquis-daniels-kings
Quote:
# Joe_Maloof

Gavin, George, & myself will absolutely be at the game Monday night.

My mom really wants to come, but she just had back surgery so it will depend on how she feels. Knowing her, she'll do everything she can.

Those 17,317 fans that will be there Monday night are our friends. We will always appreciate the fans and the customer.

I know one thing, it's going to be a special night.

Got my $10 nosebleed seats. Anyone else going? Pretty sure seating is sold out, but they opened up standing room only.
Quote:
# Joe_Maloof

Gavin, George, & myself will absolutely be at the game Monday night.

My mom really wants to come, but she just had back surgery so it will depend on how she feels. Knowing her, she'll do everything she can.

Those 17,317 fans that will be there Monday night are our friends. We will always appreciate the fans and the customer.

I know one thing, it's going to be a special night.

Got my $10 nosebleed seats. Anyone else going? Pretty sure seating is sold out, but they opened up standing room only.

I waas going to go but they are sold out and I am having a hip problem which makes sitting problematic anyway. I guess I'll go to another game. Please make us proud and cheer your heads off, and get some energy in there. Even if the Clippers are ass raping us pretty much, it needs to be loud and people need to cheer. This game isn't about this game, it's about convincing the Maloofs that the future of this team is in Sac and we can get an arena and we deserve the team more than SoCal deserves a 3rd one.
So sick to see arco alive like that.
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:

Lost my voice. 4th quarter was EPIC. When Casspi threw down that oop, I thought the roof was gonna come off.

Great experience.

Lost my voice. 4th quarter was EPIC. When Casspi threw down that oop, I thought the roof was gonna come off.

Great experience.

Heck yea that's bad ass. That was a sick play. I'm trying to get some friends to carpool down to see a game.

Great experience.

Heck yea that's bad ass. That was a sick play. I'm trying to get some friends to carpool down to see a game.

Sweet. Now's the time.

Great experience.

Sweet. Now's the time.

How were the 10 seats?

Great experience.

Sweet. Now's the time.

How were the 10 seats?

$10

Great experience.

Sweet. Now's the time.

How were the 10 seats?

$10

They're in the building You can see the game and you're a part of the atmosphere. I think they're fine.

Save more money by parking in the shopping center off Del Paso and walking over.

Great experience.

Sweet. Now's the time.

How were the 10 seats?

$10

They're in the building You can see the game and you're a part of the atmosphere. I think they're fine.

Save more money by parking in the shopping center off Del Paso and walking over.

Alright sick thanks. Yea just being there is fun!
Share 49ersWebzone