There are 154 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Just a brutal stretch of games right now. Unfortunate, because we were starting to play some good ball, and it would have translated to some more wins against weaker opponents. But that's the NBA...

Fri 28 @ LA Lakers W 100-95
Sat 29 vs New Orleans W 102-96
Tue 01 vs Boston L 90-95
Fri 04 vs San Antonio L 100-113
Mon 07 vs Utah L 104-107
Wed 09 vs Dallas L 100-102
Sat 12 vs Oklahoma City
Sun 13 @ Phoenix
Tue 15 @ Oklahoma City
Wed 16 @ Dallas
Tue 22 @ Miami

I'd be happy if we win one

So we won one. Don't see us winning any of the next three. Memphis is our best chance at our next.

With Evans doubtful tomorrow, I don't see us winning till we get the memphis game at the earliest.
Originally posted by Joecool:
We'll agree to disagree.

I don't think you are wrong. I just think the coach didn't decide to use the best person to inbound that ball.

And I think he did.

I agree with SacRock, Evans is the man in the clutch and he already hit the game winner against the Griz
Originally posted by Joecool:
Start by saying I'm not making this a DMC vs. Reke thing. Because I have no problem going to Cousins if the situation presents itself. But....

I can't really see how you say Cousins is open. Keep pausing it. Initially, there are 3 guys within two feet. Casspi clears across the front, preventing a pass and moving Jeff Green into the picture. After Donte throws it in to Tyreke, the Cousins option opens up. Too late.

When Tyreke catches there, would you rather he drive and get stonewalled, maybe not even get a shot, as has happened frequently? Or take a clean jumper from a few feet behind the line for the win? I take the latter and if the shot had an extra inch on it, none of this controversy happens.

Just the way I see it. The scuffle is already blowing over and I'm glad he'll be back tomorrow. But it was certainly nothing to blow a fuse over.

Before Casspi flashes across, Cousins has his man sealed and has an easy catch on the baseline side. To add, Casspi's man went underneath a deep set Cousins and even Casspi was open. The inbounder initially looked at Cousins but did not have the confidence to make the pass. It appeared to be a perfect design for Cousins to get it and hand off to Casspi for a step back.

Cousins isn't open. The defender on the inbounder is cutting off the Cousins play. Cousins is obviously who the play was drawn up for, but OKC was putting all their defense into stopping that play (they weren't going to give up a 2 in the paint). So the best pass is the easy one to Reke. Pretty simple stuff.
This is just JoeCool being JoeCool. Nothing to see here, guys.
Jermaine Taylor is definitely making a case for more PT tonight.

15 points, 4 assists, 2 steals at the half. Good shooting.
Jermaine Taylor is definitely making a case for more PT tonight.

15 points, 4 assists, 2 steals at the half. Good shooting.

like I said bro, give the man some min
Sources: Sacramento Kings exploring relocation to Anaheim

Kinda scary.
This is so depressing. I mean, I don't blame the Maloofs for wanting out, but still. Just the thought of the Kings in another city; I don't know. It's pretty obvious at this point that they're heading out. I honestly don't even know if I'm going to root for the 'Anahein Kings' or whatever they'll be called. Blahh, I don't even know what to say.

Kinda scary.

Yeah they're pretty much gone. I won't root for them in SoCal though, f**k Southern California. I never root for a team from there and I won't start now. I wish they would move to San Jose instead, atleast that's closer to Sac. This is bulls**t. I figured it would eventually happen but still. Oh well that's life though, it sucks ass and then you die.

Kinda scary.

Of all places to move, Anaheim?? I'm no Kings fan but why be third fiddle in the LA area?

If they move anywhere it should be Seattle where they become the Sonics.

Originally posted by sfgip10:
This is so depressing. I mean, I don't blame the Maloofs for wanting out, but still. Just the thought of the Kings in another city; I don't know. It's pretty obvious at this point that they're heading out. I honestly don't even know if I'm going to root for the 'Anahein Kings' or whatever they'll be called. Blahh, I don't even know what to say.

I dont blame them either. Sacramento blew their chance when they didnt approve the quarter cent tax raise. Wasnt it going to generate over a billion dollars over 15 years or something?

Kinda scary.

It's ok, you're welcome to jump to the Warriors
Damn depressing news! I too will also not root for Sewer Cali teams. Looks like RIP Basketball for me, eff the Warriors.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I'm not sure what will happen with my rooting interests. I'd definitely default to the Warriors since I always have had a soft spot for them anyway. But.... I think I may just ignore the NBA if the Kings leave. Maybe I'll start following College Basketball or something.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Damn depressing news! I too will also not root for Sewer Cali teams. Looks like RIP Basketball for me, eff the Warriors.

kills me. We all knew they wanted to do it. I won't root for Anaheim man, cannot do it.
Share 49ersWebzone