There are 179 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

Originally posted by Hopper:
These wins just cost you guys some lottery balls to get Kyrie Irving or Sullinger.

lol like they'd fall our way anyways.
4-1 this season when I watch them

[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Jan 29, 2011 at 21:51:42 ]
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
These wins just cost you guys some lottery balls to get Kyrie Irving or Sullinger.

Exactly. Fell from 1st to 4th -- got Tyreke. Fell from 3rd to 5th -- got DMC. I'd rather just play some good basketball, let the lottery fall as it may.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Exactly. Fell from 1st to 4th -- got Tyreke. Fell from 3rd to 5th -- got DMC. I'd rather just play some good basketball, let the lottery fall as it may.

Yep. These young guys just need to learn how to win. You get it into their mindset that they're perennial losers and they'll continue to play that way. You have to believe beating the Lakers and Hornets in back to back games gets these youngsters some confidence going forward.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Lakers and Hornets

Good job guys
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Yep. These young guys just need to learn how to win. You get it into their mindset that they're perennial losers and they'll continue to play that way. You have to believe beating the Lakers and Hornets in back to back games gets these youngsters some confidence going forward.

lol they will remain perennial losers under Westfail. These 2 wins were meaningless.
Originally posted by jrg:

Lakers and Hornets

Good job guys

Thank you.

[ Edited by SacRock14 on Jan 30, 2011 at 11:19:28 ]
Y'all ballin'!!!
very impressive wins!

lol they will remain perennial losers under Westfail. These 2 wins were meaningless.

That's not really true. When you beat 2 of the best teams in the western conference, it's not meaningless. It means they're a young team getting better. When they actually move the ball and do what he wants them to do, they're not that bad.

Originally posted by jrg:

Lakers and Hornets

Good job guys

Thanks bro. They are starting to be fun to watch again
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Very impressed with the growth of DeMarcus.
  • mod
  • Veteran
DMC is lookin good
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

That's not really true. When you beat 2 of the best teams in the western conference, it's not meaningless. It means they're a young team getting better. When they actually move the ball and do what he wants them to do, they're not that bad.

They aren't meaningless at all when you look at the big picture. I agree with you. It shows a young team they CAN beat the really good teams in the NBA. I doubt Hopper would have said that if the Warriors had just beaten the Lakers and Hornets on back to back nights.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
DMC is lookin good

man is a monster in the paint and he can pass, like a good version of Spencer Hawes
Share 49ersWebzone