LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

W
We're losing because we don't make shots. It's really as simple as that.

28th in FG%, 26th in FT%, 29th in 3-ptFG%

That's somewhat based on our lack of offensive gameplan, but really, guys are just missing makeable shots.

Our defense is making small improvements, still not great, but we have to score.
f**k this f**king s**tty ass team, I f**king hate them so bad. This garbage product is unwatchable and I feel embarassed to be a fan of them. They need to trade for some vets or fire people or something, this s**t is ridiculous. I miss the team of Bibby/Webber/Peja/DC/Vlade/BJax.
It's like having to watch the Niners 3-4 times a week.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
It's like having to watch the Niners 3-4 times a week.

perfect example
Originally posted by rigs49:
W
E
W
E

S
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
W
E

S

W
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
W
E

S

W

A
W
E

S

W

A

L

For 2 1/2 quarters, that was some real basketball. We played hard on both ends. Offense was moving, defense was tight.

But this one falls on Westphal IMO. Things started going south and he just sits back while we self-destruct. Guys refuse to take open shots yet receive no discipline. Cousins insists on spin moves 20 feet away from the basket yet Westphal goes back to him with the game on the line. JT is the rock of our team yet he sits on the bench while the lead slips away.

Sometimes you just gotta stick with what works. Enough tinkering. Tonight we had a nice squad with Head-Evans-DG-JT-Dalembert. But when the game is fading away, Beno is playing like a chicken with his head cut off and Cousins is "learning."

We need a W.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
wtf is up with Reke? He's playing like s**t
Originally posted by crzy:

Dude has got to be more hurt than he is letting on. Two sprained ankles and plantar fascitis.

He is still getting to the rim, but when he does, he can't finish. And he's getting frustrated with a weak supporting cast.

"We were down and it looked like I was supposed to make a play every time."
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by crzy:

Dude has got to be more hurt than he is letting on. Two sprained ankles and plantar fascitis.

He is still getting to the rim, but when he does, he can't finish. And he's getting frustrated with a weak supporting cast.

"We were down and it looked like I was supposed to make a play every time."

Plantar Fascitis is no joke. I blame nobody for playing like s**t that suffers from it.
W
E

S

W

A

L