LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 132 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Can someone explain to me why DeMarcus Cousins is shooting 4 three pointers in any game in his entire professional career?

Not ideal.

Made one on a broken play. That gave him confidence to take another -- missed it, got pulled. The third was acceptable to beat the shot clock on an inbound pass. The fourth was in garbage time.

I'd prefer if he stays down low. He has a nice face up game and shooting touch. But not a big fan of the three-point barrage.

Cosigned. Could be the difference between him being Duncanesque or Rasheed Wallace 2.0
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Can someone explain to me why DeMarcus Cousins is shooting 4 three pointers in any game in his entire professional career?

Not ideal.

Made one on a broken play. That gave him confidence to take another -- missed it, got pulled. The third was acceptable to beat the shot clock on an inbound pass. The fourth was in garbage time.

I'd prefer if he stays down low. He has a nice face up game and shooting touch. But not a big fan of the three-point barrage.

Cosigned. Could be the difference between him being Duncanesque or Rasheed Wallace 2.0

Those. I lol'd when he shot them though because you know he got that confidence after the first one so he kept wanting to shoot.

Not ideal.

That first drop-step move on Gasol was a thing of beauty.
He's gotta learn to realize when there's a big just waiting for him to jack it up:

Not ideal.

That's the thing...the guy's got a post game, especially for his age. The 'Sheed comparison is actually pretty good. Excellent post game, shoots way too many jumpers (there were 2-3 other jumpers that he took that weren't 3's), and acts like he has no control of his emotions on the court.

He actually reminded me of Vernon Davis in his rookie year when I watched him tonight, and that isn't a compliment.

My opinion of him really dropped tonight. I hope he "gets it" the way Vernon did.

Not ideal.

That's the thing...the guy's got a post game, especially for his age. The 'Sheed comparison is actually pretty good. Excellent post game, shoots way too many jumpers (there were 2-3 other jumpers that he took that weren't 3's), and acts like he has no control of his emotions on the court.

He actually reminded me of Vernon Davis in his rookie year when I watched him tonight, and that isn't a compliment.

My opinion of him really dropped tonight. I hope he "gets it" the way Vernon did.

Dude take it easy on him, he was going up against the champions tonight. He's only 20 years old, he's not coming out like Tim Duncan. Even Dwight posted only like 10/10 his rookie year. He was going up against an all star and as a rookie you get no calls either. I mean you can't expect him to be a polished player like a Blake Griffin or Duncan when they came out, because they had more experience than him. What I like about him is he cares and he hates to lose, so yeah he'll get it sooner than later and when he does and as he improves everyone else better watch the f**k out because he'll be a beast.

btw my laker fan cousin texted me during the game and said "bro these refs are dumb they're kinda f**kin u guys over"
It's that time again. On the Laker site they always go to the other teams site and grab quotes before, during, and after the game. Here's some quotes from your fellow kings fans tonight:

PREGAME:

Quote:
down with the Lakers and all of their horrible fans!

Quote:
LUCK THE FAKERS

Quote:
Most annoying know nothing fans in the NBA. F- you and your f-ing team.

Quote:
Kobe vs. Evans/Donte/Wright/Casspi - he had 23 points last night, all in the first half of a blowout. Donte has shown in the past he can force Kobe into taking bad shots, and Kobe has shown in the past that he can make them anyway. The best bet is to try and get Kobe in foul trouble, but he's a smart defender with a whiny rat face, so he usually gets all the calls.

Quote:
TDM will go to Shannon Brown, who isn't really enough of a scrub to earn it, but he looks like a chipmunk. LW-VC will go to the immortal Luke Walton/Vacuum Cleaner just for being awful at everything ever.

Quote:
I just checked....Not only are we going to get slaughtered, we're going to get slaughtered on ESPN. David Stern hates us.

Quote:
I say we got a chance tonight if and only if Cousins and the rest of our bigs can stay out of foul trouble.... this is going to be extremely difficult considering the refs love the lakers and we have to deal with that effing idiot Gasol... I can't stand his flailing, flopping, and screaming. He acts like everything is a foul against him.

Quote:
Kobe is older and coming off of relatively major knee surgery. Keep him moving and he'll be worn down by the 4th.

Quote:
We need a poll on how many points the Kings allow in the first half... Can we please keep it below 60? Pretty please?

Quote:
We all talking about kobe. Hows about Pau? He is like a cheat code. Everytime he throws ball in the air it goes into the basket

FIRST HALF:

Quote:
there are way too many Faker fans in Arco :-(

Quote:
Note to Tyreke Evans: DON'T LEAVE KOBE OPEN FOR 3

Quote:
we have got to start guarding the 3 point shot. They have four 3s already

Quote:
The refs finally called Artest for manhandling Casspi in the paint trying to get position - he's been doing that on several possessions.

Quote:
Oh wow. Looks like we're going to allow the lakersto score 120+ on us

Quote:
Noooooooooooo!

Quote:
I just love how they're throwing Kobe a pity party when Tyreke's the one that's actually hurt

Quote:
God dammn it!!

Quote:
Matt Barnes that traitor.

Quote:
judas matt barnes followed judas ron artest to the fakers

Quote:
Who are these guys and what have they done with our Kings???

Quote:
lame lame lame
That was a horrible call. That was NOT a foul.
INvisi-foul.

Quote:
And the b***hing continues... Why can't we just hit every single shot and get every rebound? Useless Kings.

Quote:
I would hate the Lakers a lot less if the Refs didnt play for them.

Quote:
I just threw up. What a flop from Gasol. Ew.

What do you expect? Dude looks like an ostrich.

Quote:
actually, he looks more like a homeless guy sleeping on a park bench

Quote:
when was the last time we made a shot??

Quote:
three alley oops in one half is three too many.

Quote:
Fisher is such a flopping piece of trash. That call is a joke. Landry was getting fouled before that.

Quote:
ESPN interview: Kobe *slurp slurp slurp* Lakers *slurp slurp slurp*

Quote:
inauspicious ending to the quarter

Quote:
Well, I'm glad that quarter's over. Let's get to the second half where we play better...

Quote:
Come on Kings! I got a Facebook profile picture bet going with my fiance on the outcome. Lets do this!

Quote:
You're marrying a Lakers fan? BACK OUT NOW!

Quote:
I think we can afford to go down 20 and then pull it out at the end. No problem.

Quote:
Check out them 3-1 Sacramento Kings. Did I just say that?

Quote:
If we can keep it close...we can beat these scrubs.

Quote:
Cut Luther Head. Seriously, get him off our team. He is terrible.

Quote:
You are currently insulting Kobe by letting Luther run after him..

Quote:
Evans sucks.

Quote:
I hate landry. He tries to do too damn much. You're not kg, you scrub!!!

Quote:
Casspi is also getting a Donte Greene Treatment..

Quote:
Well at least we had the lead for a while back in the 2nd quarter.

Quote:
Watching Westphal's post game press conference is like watching a Mike Singletary press conference. Ugh.

Quote:
Nice sportscenter just did a highlight... NOT ONE KINGS PLAY

****ers

Quote:
Luther Head is a joke.

Quote:
I can't wait until Kobe retires. I'm so tired of that ****er.

Quote:
Fisher kills babies.

Quote:
Why did Head shoot so much? What in the world did Westphal tell him?

Quote:
Seriously, what the ****?!?!

Head was guarding Kobe tonight. At any point during the game he should have never guarded Kobe. Luther Head is 6'3" 185lbs. Kobe is 6'7" 220lbs. Does anybody else see anything wrong there??

The whole offense went through Kobe tonight. He has 12 assists!!!! Does P-West really think Donte couldn't of helped us tonight?? If so, he needs to be mentally evaluated.

Quote:
F*** YOU HEAD, YOU SUCK (bleep) AT BASKETBALL

F*** YOU FISHER, GO DIE PLEASE LIKE RIGHT NOW JUST DIE, DIE DIE DIE

F*** YOU KOBE.

F*** YOU POW.

F*** YOU ODOM, what the heck YOU MAKE EVERYTHING YOU SHOOT NOW?

F*** YOU HEAD AND F*** YOU PW.

ALSO F*** YOU PSD FOR DATABASE ERRORING ME.

meh, hard to beat the lakers when they still get BS calls and everything they throw up goes in. Also Landry's been sucking major (bleep), he misses his jumpers and he turns it over everytime he tries to put it on the ground, he's getting the JT syndrome.

STILL F*** YOU PW FOR BENCHING DONTE FOR NO F***ING REASON.

Quote:
I want to punch every Laker in the damn face.

^^^

Not ideal.

Dude take it easy on him, he was going up against the champions tonight. He's only 20 years old, he's not coming out like Tim Duncan. Even Dwight posted only like 10/10 his rookie year. He was going up against an all star and as a rookie you get no calls either. I mean you can't expect him to be a polished player like a Blake Griffin or Duncan when they came out, because they had more experience than him. What I like about him is he cares and he hates to lose, so yeah he'll get it sooner than later and when he does and as he improves everyone else better watch the f**k out because he'll be a beast.

btw my laker fan cousin texted me during the game and said "bro these refs are dumb they're kinda f**kin u guys over"

WillistheWall complaining about the refs in a Kings/Lakers game? I've seen this movie before.

It's crazy how the refs manage to screw you guys every single time these two teams play. And every time the Lakers play other teams too.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It's that time again. On the Laker site they always go to the other teams site and grab quotes before, during, and after the game. Here's some quotes from your fellow kings fans tonight:

PREGAME:

Quote:
down with the Lakers and all of their horrible fans!

Quote:
LUCK THE FAKERS

Quote:
Most annoying know nothing fans in the NBA. F- you and your f-ing team.

Quote:
Kobe vs. Evans/Donte/Wright/Casspi - he had 23 points last night, all in the first half of a blowout. Donte has shown in the past he can force Kobe into taking bad shots, and Kobe has shown in the past that he can make them anyway. The best bet is to try and get Kobe in foul trouble, but he's a smart defender with a whiny rat face, so he usually gets all the calls.

Quote:
TDM will go to Shannon Brown, who isn't really enough of a scrub to earn it, but he looks like a chipmunk. LW-VC will go to the immortal Luke Walton/Vacuum Cleaner just for being awful at everything ever.

Quote:
I just checked....Not only are we going to get slaughtered, we're going to get slaughtered on ESPN. David Stern hates us.

Quote:
I say we got a chance tonight if and only if Cousins and the rest of our bigs can stay out of foul trouble.... this is going to be extremely difficult considering the refs love the lakers and we have to deal with that effing idiot Gasol... I can't stand his flailing, flopping, and screaming. He acts like everything is a foul against him.

Quote:
Kobe is older and coming off of relatively major knee surgery. Keep him moving and he'll be worn down by the 4th.

Quote:
We need a poll on how many points the Kings allow in the first half... Can we please keep it below 60? Pretty please?

Quote:
We all talking about kobe. Hows about Pau? He is like a cheat code. Everytime he throws ball in the air it goes into the basket

FIRST HALF:

Quote:
there are way too many Faker fans in Arco :-(

Quote:
Note to Tyreke Evans: DON'T LEAVE KOBE OPEN FOR 3

Quote:
we have got to start guarding the 3 point shot. They have four 3s already

Quote:
The refs finally called Artest for manhandling Casspi in the paint trying to get position - he's been doing that on several possessions.

Quote:
Oh wow. Looks like we're going to allow the lakersto score 120+ on us

Quote:
Noooooooooooo!

Quote:
I just love how they're throwing Kobe a pity party when Tyreke's the one that's actually hurt

Quote:
God dammn it!!

Quote:
Matt Barnes that traitor.

Quote:
judas matt barnes followed judas ron artest to the fakers

Quote:
Who are these guys and what have they done with our Kings???

Quote:
lame lame lame
That was a horrible call. That was NOT a foul.
INvisi-foul.

Quote:
And the b***hing continues... Why can't we just hit every single shot and get every rebound? Useless Kings.

Quote:
I would hate the Lakers a lot less if the Refs didnt play for them.

Quote:
I just threw up. What a flop from Gasol. Ew.

What do you expect? Dude looks like an ostrich.

Quote:
actually, he looks more like a homeless guy sleeping on a park bench

Quote:
when was the last time we made a shot??

Quote:
three alley oops in one half is three too many.

Quote:
Fisher is such a flopping piece of trash. That call is a joke. Landry was getting fouled before that.

Quote:
ESPN interview: Kobe *slurp slurp slurp* Lakers *slurp slurp slurp*

Quote:
inauspicious ending to the quarter

Quote:
Well, I'm glad that quarter's over. Let's get to the second half where we play better...

Quote:
Come on Kings! I got a Facebook profile picture bet going with my fiance on the outcome. Lets do this!

Quote:
You're marrying a Lakers fan? BACK OUT NOW!

Quote:
I think we can afford to go down 20 and then pull it out at the end. No problem.

Quote:
Check out them 3-1 Sacramento Kings. Did I just say that?

Quote:
If we can keep it close...we can beat these scrubs.

Quote:
Cut Luther Head. Seriously, get him off our team. He is terrible.

Quote:
You are currently insulting Kobe by letting Luther run after him..

Quote:
Evans sucks.

Quote:
I hate landry. He tries to do too damn much. You're not kg, you scrub!!!

Quote:
Casspi is also getting a Donte Greene Treatment..

Quote:
Well at least we had the lead for a while back in the 2nd quarter.

Quote:
Watching Westphal's post game press conference is like watching a Mike Singletary press conference. Ugh.

Quote:
Nice sportscenter just did a highlight... NOT ONE KINGS PLAY

****ers

Quote:
Luther Head is a joke.

Quote:
I can't wait until Kobe retires. I'm so tired of that ****er.

Quote:
Fisher kills babies.

Quote:
Why did Head shoot so much? What in the world did Westphal tell him?

Quote:
Seriously, what the ****?!?!

Head was guarding Kobe tonight. At any point during the game he should have never guarded Kobe. Luther Head is 6'3" 185lbs. Kobe is 6'7" 220lbs. Does anybody else see anything wrong there??

The whole offense went through Kobe tonight. He has 12 assists!!!! Does P-West really think Donte couldn't of helped us tonight?? If so, he needs to be mentally evaluated.

Quote:
F*** YOU HEAD, YOU SUCK (bleep) AT BASKETBALL

F*** YOU FISHER, GO DIE PLEASE LIKE RIGHT NOW JUST DIE, DIE DIE DIE

F*** YOU KOBE.

F*** YOU POW.

F*** YOU ODOM, what the heck YOU MAKE EVERYTHING YOU SHOOT NOW?

F*** YOU HEAD AND F*** YOU PW.

ALSO F*** YOU PSD FOR DATABASE ERRORING ME.

meh, hard to beat the lakers when they still get BS calls and everything they throw up goes in. Also Landry's been sucking major (bleep), he misses his jumpers and he turns it over everytime he tries to put it on the ground, he's getting the JT syndrome.

STILL F*** YOU PW FOR BENCHING DONTE FOR NO F***ING REASON.

Quote:
I want to punch every Laker in the damn face.

^^^

The one about Singletary and Westphal was from me btw. Also the one about how the commentators on espn were throwing Kobe the pity party when Tyreke played through a sprained ankle that their own reporter said would keep him out of the rest of the game.

btw who is the loser that actually goes to other teams sites and picks up all the quotes? I don't want to sound like a dick but that guy must have no life.

Not ideal.

WillistheWall complaining about the refs in a Kings/Lakers game? I've seen this movie before.

It's crazy how the refs manage to screw you guys every single time these two teams play. And every time the Lakers play other teams too.

lol I'm not the one complaining dude. My LAKER FAN COUSIN was the one who said that. The only complaining I said was that rookies get no calls, and that's basically true.
The one about Singletary and Westphal was from me btw. Also the one about how the commentators on espn were throwing Kobe the pity party when Tyreke played through a sprained ankle that their own reporter said would keep him out of the rest of the game.

btw who is the loser that actually goes to other teams sites and picks up all the quotes? I don't want to sound like a dick but that guy must have no life.

Quotes from the Other Side is a Lakersground tradition. They do 'em after each Laker game. They're hilarious.

Quotes from the Other Side is a Lakersground tradition. They do 'em after each Laker game. They're hilarious.

They really are great.

The best one was from the celtics site like 2 weeks after the Finals when they were all posting how upset they still were about losing to us.

They really are great.

The best one was from the celtics site like 2 weeks after the Finals when they were all posting how upset they still were about losing to us.

lol Yeah but I bet when you guys lost to them there were people from lakersground posting about being upset about losing to Boston too. It goes both ways.

They really are great.

lol Yeah but I bet when you guys lost to them there were people from lakersground posting about being upset about losing to Boston too. It goes both ways.

Yeah, but that thread wasn't that cool. This years was much better.
Share 49ersWebzone