LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 176 users in the forums

***General NBA Discussion Thread***

Originally posted by dobo:
Have you been taking some of your son's brain-rotting steroids?

Originally posted by dobo:
I lose track of the years, too. I still haven't really gotten used to it no longer being 2007.

I HATE YOU
I just logged on to my direct tv account and there is an advertisement for League pass being free until 11-2 and it is for this year
  • jrg
  • Veteran
2003 NBA Draft is on NBATV
Originally posted by valrod33:
I just logged on to my direct tv account and there is an advertisement for League pass being free until 11-2 and it is for this year

That's nothing unusual. It's always free the first week... and then they snatch it away and make you pay like a repugnant drug dealer.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

That's nothing unusual. It's always free the first week... and then they snatch it away and make you pay like a repugnant drug dealer.

This.
Originally posted by jrg:

This.

I know its nothing unusual but if you go back a page i was having trouble letting people know that it was free as a reminder
  • jrg
  • Veteran

This.

I know its nothing unusual but if you go back a page i was having trouble letting people know that it was free as a reminder

League Pass is the s**t..so happy I have it for the season.

This.

I regret getting Sunday ticket now, i should have just got league pass instead

This.

When the Wolves jump out to an unremarkable 4-22 start, you'll wish you wouldn't have purchased either, and instead should have put that money toward large amounts of whiskey and heroin.

This.

When the Wolves jump out to an unremarkable 4-22 start, you'll wish you wouldn't have purchased either, and instead should have put that money toward large amounts of whiskey and heroin.

lol, I can watch my basketball team no matter what their record is.

P.S wolves are getting 25 wins this year BOOK IT

• jrg
  • Veteran
My TV is not leaving NBATV until the games tonight...Fantasy Preview, Season Preview

Basketball is back!
Originally posted by lamontb:

That's a bad dude right there.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

That's a bad dude right there.

Yea he looks a lot bigger on the court than i expected. Just gotta work on that shot and see who runs with him up and down the court. Getting Arenas off the ball will cut down on a lot of the turn overs, and they will be able to actually run some offense instead of Gil just firing up a shot. i think it will benefit Arenas more also. At times it's like he plays on how the media and fans want him to play. Just go play ball. Score and keep scoring. Just still not sure where that knee is. I have no clue what to expect from Blatche who played great down the stretch. Hopefully they can dig up 40 wins maybe.
Yea he looks a lot bigger on the court than i expected. Just gotta work on that shot and see who runs with him up and down the court. Getting Arenas off the ball will cut down on a lot of the turn overs, and they will be able to actually run some offense instead of Gil just firing up a shot. i think it will benefit Arenas more also. At times it's like he plays on how the media and fans want him to play. Just go play ball. Score and keep scoring. Just still not sure where that knee is. I have no clue what to expect from Blatche who played great down the stretch. Hopefully they can dig up 40 wins maybe.

Yeah, like I said...that 8th seed in the East is up for grabs, and the Wizards could conceivably get it. It's really about whether or not they decide to play any kind of defense, because they have a lot of offensive talent. Totally agree with you about Arenas being off the ball.

Wall's gonna be a great player. He gets a lot of comparisons to D-Rose, but he's gonna be better than him. He's smarter and has much better court vision. He's gonna get a ton of steals too, which Rose doesn't do.

The only thing I don't like about him is that he sometimes tries to make a spectacular play when a regular play is the way to go, and he turns the ball over a lot because of that. But even with that, he'll be a stud from Day 1.
Share 49ersWebzone