LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

***2012-2013 Utah Jazz Thread***

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
f**king awesome game I wish I coulda seen it. I saw they were down by a ton at halftime so I went to the gym and then come back to see this???? f**kING SWEET!!!! Greatest comeback ever and Paul Millsap is making people say Boozer who????? I'm so glad I got his jersey last week.

He was a man possessed in the end. I think he scored 11 in the last 24 seconds...as a team I think we scored 13 or 14 in the last 28 seconds. It was nuts! I was surprised we came back from such a bad start. Watching Millsap drain 3 from downtown was so crazy! I really enjoyed this game
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by saniner:
Big Al benched for the entire 4th Q. Sloan sending a message

What was up with that? Just not putting in a good effort? I saw he couldnt shoot at all tonight.

He just looked terrible. His shot wasn't there and he wasn't fitting in with the offense. With him out the team played a LOT better. Also, with Price at the 2 instead of Bell we had a lot more energy. Price came up huge for us in the end

Thats unfortunate especially since his play had been improving but hopefully he'll bounce back against Orlando. Sounds like Elson has been a great signing and has brought some toughness down in the post. I saw that Price was in a ton of the highlights on ESPN and that 3 he made was huge. I'm glad he's starting to do well although I guess Bell gave a great motivational speech at halftime that helped get the team refocused.

Great win though I was pumped when I got on and saw that they won. I just hope we got enough energy to face Orlando tomorrow night.
im so glad we matched the Blazers offer sheet for Millsap. i knew hed be a great player as soon as Boozer was out of the picture.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Thank you for beating the Heat...but now, its show time...

Originally posted by jrg:

Meh I wouldnt be surprised if we lost this game just because of all the energy we put into last night's game with the Heat. Although at least Jefferson is well rested so maybe he'll show up.

Meh I wouldnt be surprised if we lost this game just because of all the energy we put into last night's game with the Heat. Although at least Jefferson is well rested so maybe he'll show up.

DWill fouled out and missed OT so he will be well rested too....either way, it should be a good game!

lm starting to become a fan of Fes lol

lm starting to become a fan of Fes lol

I love the fact that every time he was running down the court he had his hands up looking for the ball. it was on almost EVERY PLAY
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Good luck tonight fellas. I expect a good game. Did you hear about the trade that just went down? Jameer for D-Will... straight up.
Originally posted by Dino:
Good luck tonight fellas. I expect a good game. Did you hear about the trade that just went down? Jameer for D-Will... straight up.

Good luck to you guys too although I hope a trade that horrible never happens.

• jrg
  • Veteran
I love Jameer
  • Dino
  • Veteran
I love Jameer

Me too man. But I would love D-Will even more
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
I love Jameer

Me too man. But I would love D-Will even more

Jameer is my favorite NBA player...I

lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yeah ....we had ya right where we wanted ya. Shoulda paid more attention to last night.
Share 49ersWebzone