LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 201 users in the forums

2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
The Magic have the best record in the East 2 weeks into the season, lol. I'm happy for you James.

Gotta start somewhere man.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Magic lose. Back to the Pit of Misery. Dilly Dilly!

Hornets just wouldn't miss. No Jonathan Isaac hurt.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
5-2.
Originally posted by jrg:
5-2.

Simmons is looking like a steal. Great pick up!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
5-2.

Simmons is looking like a steal. Great pick up!

Hes the biggest part of this turnaround for me honestly. Vuc is putting up numbers, but he has done that in the past. Gordon can drain some 3s now. But overall adding Simmons has been the key. He is so smart with the ball and he works well with Fournier. As of right now Terrence Ross is starting at the 3, but I wouldn't be surprised if Simmons takes that spot. Although I'm still fine w/ his 16.7 PPG at the 6th man.

Just been fun so far. I'm usually expecting to be 0-7...1-6. The Magic are fun to watch again.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just to put it in perspective. Aaron Gordon is shooting .591% from 3pt.

That is 2nd in the NBA. Only person better is Brandon Paul from the Spurs who just puts up 5.1 PPG.
I had no idea. Holy s**t! I really hope this is the year for you guys to return to the playoffs. It's been too long.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I had no idea. Holy s**t! I really hope this is the year for you guys to return to the playoffs. It's been too long.

Its been a grind between the Magic and 49ers man. Jazz look like they're on the right path as well.

Its been a grind between the Magic and 49ers man. Jazz look like they're on the right path as well.

I hope so. It's hard to get a read on them; especially, with Hood's inconsistencies and injuries but I'm still hoping we can get into the playoffs and give the Dubs a tough first round matchup. Really excited about Mitchell though. He has the potential to become a huge star in the league.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I hope so. It's hard to get a read on them; especially, with Hood's inconsistencies and injuries but I'm still hoping we can get into the playoffs and give the Dubs a tough first round matchup. Really excited about Mitchell though. He has the potential to become a huge star in the league.

Yeah dude Mitchell is gonna be a stud. I wanted him or Malik Monk (Hornets). That dunk the other night was crazy. Still loving Isaac so far though.

November 25th

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
November 25th

Come at me bro.
Originally posted by Knowledge:
November 25th

Come at me bro.

Didn't pick up the option on Herzonja. What happened to that dude? I thought he was supposed to be the next big Euro star.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Didn't pick up the option on Herzonja. What happened to that dude? I thought he was supposed to be the next big Euro star.

I'm hoping Orlando sticks with him a little longer. He certainly isn't first round material, but he has been solid this year when he gets minutes.

Apparently there was a deal w/ the Kings that fell apart.
Share 49ersWebzone