Aaron Gordon will wear 00

lol

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 28, 2014 at 6:19 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jameer Nelson cut

Originally posted by jrg:
Jameer Nelson cut

Should've made sure his contract was fully guaranteed.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Jameer Nelson cut

I knew it was coming. He'd either be traded or cut. Payton is the future and the starter. Just sucks because he was one of my favorite players in ALL of sports. Hope he goes to a contender.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Jameer Nelson cut

I knew it was coming. He'd either be traded or cut. Payton is the future and the starter. Just sucks because he was one of my favorite players in ALL of sports. Hope he goes to a contender.

Maybe he'll resign for less money and teach Payton. He'd be a great mentor for the kid.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Damn hard to believe Jameer had been in Orlando 10 years. Doesn't feel like it's been that long.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 30, 2014 at 8:13 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
been a while ive been so excited for the nba season

Liked him as a loyal person. Hated him as a player.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Victor Oladipo needed just one day of practice to reach a conclusion about Orlando Magic rookie forward Aaron Gordon and rookie point guard Elfrid Payton.

Oladipo decided he needs to work on his lob passes, because Gordon and Payton have the ability to sprint up the floor, elevate and throw down vicious dunks.

"They're really good and they can be really, really, really good," Oladipo said.

In the days ahead, Gordon and Payton will have an opportunity to show their potential — and also the areas they need to improve. Gordon and Payton will make their professional debuts in the annual Orlando Pro Summer League, which will tip off Saturday and run through July 11.

• lazy
  • Veteran
David Aldridge @daldridgetnt · 51m

Teams interested in Channing Frye knew it would cost much more than MLE to sign him. Magic, 20th in threes last year, need shooting.

https://twitter.com/daldridgetnt
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I may be more excited for Payton than I am Gordon

Payton to Dedmond

Payton elevates

Gordon's steal and layup
I may be more excited for Payton than I am Gordon

Payton to Dedmond

Payton elevates

Gordon's steal and layup

There's a reason why Payton jumped up the draft boards so quickly in the couple weeks before the draft. You guys got a helluva steal and I think he's gonna be a great player for years to come.
Share 49ersWebzone