There are 100 users in the forums

Orlando Magic lol who cares we blow Thread!

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,288
Originally posted by marshniners24:
How's Harkless doing I wanted the kings to trade back for heem

Have you seen how loaded our roster is? Dude will probably get cut soon.





















Lol, he hasn't played yet. He likely will soon since Turk is out 6-8 weeks already
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,288
Already leading the Bulls on the road
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,288
if we lose, its on big baby
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,288
82-0 hopes gone
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,288

Holy s**t! Wtf happened tonight?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,288
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Holy s**t! Wtf happened tonight?

we suck. thats what happened.

our hilariously bad roster is playing without jameer OR hedo

E'Twaun Moore
Aaron Afflalo
Mo Harkless
Glen Davis
Nikola Vucevic

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Holy s**t! Wtf happened tonight?

we suck. thats what happened.

our hilariously bad roster is playing without jameer OR hedo

E'Twaun Moore
Aaron Afflalo
Mo Harkless
Glen Davis
Nikola Vucevic


My sincere condolences.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,851
Originally posted by jrg:
we suck. thats what happened.

our hilariously bad roster is playing without jameer OR hedo

E'Twaun Moore
Aaron Afflalo
Mo Harkless
Glen Davis
Nikola Vucevic


NERLIN NOELS
Originally posted by marshniners24:
How's Harkless doing I wanted the kings to trade back for heem

Bump for phaggotry

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,288
can we end this season yet?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,288
ill tell you what...



E'Twaun Moore has been damn impressive so far
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,288
Originally posted by Marsh:
How may wins do u think u guys will have this year,?

20-25
TALKING TO HIMSELF
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,288
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Marsh:
How may wins do u think u guys will have this year,?

20-25

That's a tough year.

ya gonna be a few tough years til we're relevant again. hope we win less than 20-25 so we can get shabazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Share 49erswebzone