LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Yea randle and Gordon are legit too!!

The bucks are going to suck next year and they were the 8 so it's up for grabs. Same with the hawks and some others

If Wiggins goes to the Bucks..... That would be amazing

jennings and wiggins would be nuts
Originally posted by jrg:
im so pumped for Victor "Orlandipo" Oladipo

will buy jersey

Calm down. He's sick but has a suspect offensive game...let him play a game first
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jun 28, 2013 at 12:26 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
im so pumped for Victor "Orlandipo" Oladipo

will buy jersey

Calm down. He's sick but has a suspect offensive game...let him play a game first

turnovers was the worst i heard w/ him (which sucks, bc we already have a TON of turnovers)

heard he gave up a ton of shots bc of cody zeller
I watched a lot of Indians game cause I like Zeller and yea he never really did much on offense. Honestly he's like a Gerald Wallace slasher type

Definitely improved his shot from last year but still has room to grow in that aspect
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I watched a lot of Indians game cause I like Zeller and yea he never really did much on offense. Honestly he's like a Gerald Wallace slasher type

Definitely improved his shot from last year but still has room to grow in that aspect

im just excited. worst team in basketball. have a solid young core. have someone who could arguably have gone #1 overall.

magic need a player like him. harkless does a lot of the same things and i think he'll get MUCH better this year.

nelson
oladipo
harkless
harris/nicholson
vucevic

im excited
Is afflalo still on the roster?

I use to be jealous of him
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Is afflalo still on the roster?

I use to be jealous of him

he is. he will be traded.

the tweet i posted above about eric bledsoe involves him.

afflalo is a chucker who i've never been too big on.

afflalo for bledsoe/caron butler was the last i heard...i posted it back on page 4 of the draft thread, but the video has been removed
  • jrg
  • Veteran
THIS DUDE

• jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 28, 2013 at 4:16 PM ]
Looking forward to seeing him on the court. Should be fun.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jun 28, 2013 at 4:30 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran

``It hits me every time that I wake up in the morning. It's just kind of surreal putting on this uniform, coming into this locker room and saying that you are in the NBA and you play for the Orlando Magic,'' Oladipo said on Friday. ``It's stuff that you only imagine and now it's coming true. I'm just trying to make the most of it and definitely have fun with my teammates and grow a relationship with them. I want to continue to get better as a player and a person.''

``I'm already in love with the kid's game,'' Harkless gushed, referring to the 21-year-old Oladipo. ``He goes hard, he goes really hard on the defensive end. He plays really in control and can play point guard and shooting guard. He goes hard and gets after it every day. I think he'll be good.''

``This is the time to do it, move him around and see where he can fit for us in the different positions,'' Borrego said of playing Oladipo some at point guard. ``Put him on the ball and off the ball. Guarding bigger guys and guarding point guards, this is the time to do it. This is a great opportunity to see what we have and let him go.

``He's a very competitive kid and very coachable,'' the coach said. ``He's easy to work with and a hard worker and he understands the game. I think his basketball IQ is much higher than I even anticipated. He understands the game so well and we're very happy with him.''

link
winners of dwightmare trade is more impressive than being nba champs imo
  • jrg
  • Veteran

``It hits me every time that I wake up in the morning. It's just kind of surreal putting on this uniform, coming into this locker room and saying that you are in the NBA and you play for the Orlando Magic,'' Oladipo said on Friday. ``It's stuff that you only imagine and now it's coming true. I'm just trying to make the most of it and definitely have fun with my teammates and grow a relationship with them. I want to continue to get better as a player and a person.''

``I'm already in love with the kid's game,'' Harkless gushed, referring to the 21-year-old Oladipo. ``He goes hard, he goes really hard on the defensive end. He plays really in control and can play point guard and shooting guard. He goes hard and gets after it every day. I think he'll be good.''

``This is the time to do it, move him around and see where he can fit for us in the different positions,'' Borrego said of playing Oladipo some at point guard. ``Put him on the ball and off the ball. Guarding bigger guys and guarding point guards, this is the time to do it. This is a great opportunity to see what we have and let him go.

``He's a very competitive kid and very coachable,'' the coach said. ``He's easy to work with and a hard worker and he understands the game. I think his basketball IQ is much higher than I even anticipated. He understands the game so well and we're very happy with him.''

link

Last page bump..looking more and more like Nelson will be moving to the 6th man

Oladipo
Harkless
Harris
Nicholson
Vucevic
[ Edited by jrg on Jul 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
winners of dwightmare trade is more impressive than being nba champs imo

Thanks bro. Glad its over and we're rebuilding. Have a nice young core and should be back pretty soon.
Share 49ersWebzone