2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Damn that looks amazing
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Damn that looks amazing

already one of the better arenas in the NBA, and now this. watching the game on the side of the building. lol

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 25, 2014 at 6:58 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 26, 2014 at 5:04 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Aaron Gordon is my dude! Hope he becomes better than Griffin
Originally posted by jrg:

like that they got him but gave up a lot.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Congrats James. Great draft for Magic.

Stadium looks sick!
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Stadium looks sick!

Thanks dude. Love the draft and this roster overall. Gonna try to make it down to the stadium sometime soon. All those renovations above won't be finished for another 5-6 years though. Hopefully Orlando will be a title contender again by then.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Stadium looks sick!

Thanks dude. Love the draft and this roster overall. Gonna try to make it down to the stadium sometime soon. All those renovations above won't be finished for another 5-6 years though. Hopefully Orlando will be a title contender again by then.

This team is gonna be really good. It's a matter of when not if.

• jrg
  • Veteran

Stadium looks sick!

hope you're right man. a whole lot of terrible play since dwight left
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Devyn Marble too (received A+ grade from CBS)

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 26, 2014 at 9:33 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Stadium looks sick!

There is too much talent at every position...and they've good depth. They also have lot of cap room. Once Nelson comes off the books - they can probably fit two max contracts or close to it. Talent on Orlando's roster is similar to Cleveland's but with a much better management - and in a MUCH better city. I think if Lebron and Melo opted out in 2015 - Orlando could have been an interesting option.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 27, 2014 at 12:04 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Stadium looks sick!

There is too much talent at every position...and they've good depth. They also have lot of cap room. Once Nelson comes off the books - they can probably fit two max contracts or close to it. Talent on Orlando's roster is similar to Cleveland's but with a much better management - and in a MUCH better city. I think if Lebron and Melo opted out in 2015 - Orlando could have been an interesting option.

Haha LeBron in Orlando would be nuts, but I doubt it. I think with a young developing roster and the atmosphere they are building downtown, it will have to attract some stars. I'm with you regarding depth. Guys like Maurice Harkless, Andrew Nicholson (both 1st round picks), etc may not have a spot. Can't wait for the season.
Share 49ersWebzone