There are 268 users in the forums

2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
11 straight misses from 3
Originally posted by jrg:
11 straight misses from 3

Living and dying by the 3 can kill you
Dwight shut out in the 2nd half and fouls out. Whatever he was doing so great in the first half he must have complete forgot to do in the 2nd.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I wonder if Stan Van Gundy is gonna thank Erik Spoelstra for kicking the Magic's ass.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame

I wonder if Stan Van Gundy is gonna thank Erik Spoelstra for kicking the Magic's ass.

Originally posted by Esco:

That was a good one, j.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jeez, we don't play til the 2nd either.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Esco:

That was a good one, j.

Thanks
damn they got all up in that ass

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Rashard Lewis you f**king suck

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

I'm so sick of that phaggot... ever since his s**tty performance vs Boston last year. Over-paid, overrated pile of s**t.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Horrible performance by Rashard.
Horrible performance by Rashard.

I'm suggesting that his new WZ nickname should be "Shart". Seems appropriate.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

I'm so sick of that phaggot... ever since his s**tty performance vs Boston last year. Over-paid, overrated pile of s**t.

They need to get rid of him AND Carter. With these guys, they can't win a title. Carter has an expiring contract...I'm sure they can find someone at the deadline to get someone who can help.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Dino:

They need to get rid of him AND Carter. With these guys, they can't win a title. Carter has an expiring contract...I'm sure they can find someone at the deadline to get someone who can help.

Orlando will be buyers at the deadline, not trying to dump off an expiring contract for next year.

Also, the Rashard/Carter hate is after this game. Those two are key components to why this team is where its at. Both Carter and Lewis looked solid last night.
Share 49ersWebzone