• Veteran
Its just a picture John. Calm down
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Everyone knows he got robbed but Lavine had some real nice dunks too. Best contest I've ever witnessed personally
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Everyone knows he got robbed but Lavine had some real nice dunks too. Best contest I've ever witnessed personally

This post is 100% correct.
Originally posted by jrg:

LOL at quoting the biggest idiot on the planet for anything.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL at quoting the biggest idiot on the planet for anything.

Just let it go man. Let it go.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Typically happens after you win the slam dunk contest

This should go in your future man cave, TBPH. It exemplifies the kind of gross, delusional reality you live in.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Aaron Gordon was the real winner of the Dunk Contest

link

Lavine's first dunk in the championship round shouldn't have been a perfect 50 as it was essentially the same dunk as Gordon's rotating mascot dunk right before. If he went first then sure, but Gordon should've at least won by 1 point Saturday night.
[ Edited by YungAce on Feb 15, 2016 at 4:17 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lavine's first dunk in the championship round shouldn't have been a perfect 50 as it was essentially the same dunk as Gordon's rotating mascot dunk right before. If he went first then sure, but Gordon should've at least won by 1 point Saturday night.

Right. I think its safe to say anybody who has eyes agrees with this.

I disagree. Both were worthy of 50s. My point throughout has simply been that Levine and Gordon were both great, both deserved 50s, and that Levine won because he finished with a great challenging dunk while Gordon didnt. In my opinion, they should have just called it a tie and a co-winner because both were virtually perfect and neither deserved to lose. Gordon had the most spectacular dunk of the night but that alone doesnt determine the winner.

Gordon's comment on the voting: "Zach's an incredible dunker," Gordon said. "He went through the legs from the free-throw line. That is insane. So off that dunk, you've got to give it to him. That's why the trophy's with him and not with me."

Ok.. thats my last point on this topic. I will now let JRG comment where he says I cant see, post another homer from Orlando crying about the outcome, or post a picture of Gordon holding the trophy. Because.. thats what he does.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I've never witnessed John post so much in the Magic thread.

Share 49ersWebzone