There are 132 users in the forums

2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

He had a triple double against Boston, and averages 17 and 10 as a 22 year old. With the skill set to be the best center in the league.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jameer tried. 32 pts

20/12 for Vucevic

Still love the fact that were still
competing in games
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The maloofs arent trading him. he is the only thing keeping the kings on the map. also, none of those teams have enough prospects to get him.

Cousins for Barnes and Beidrins
Originally posted by jrg:
Jameer tried. 32 pts

20/12 for Vucevic

Still love the fact that were still
competing in games

Indeed.
ok im freaking out right now, I am from illinois and started liking the niners in 5th grade and the magic about the same, i didnt know there were more like me..whats going on. SOMEBODY TELL TELL ME THE Truth. ok im recovered now its been 15 minutes since i wrote the opening line, i had to take some suboxone...Im just very impressed that 49er fans also have good taste in basketball. but i shouldnt be
Originally posted by 49amane:
ok im freaking out right now, I am from illinois and started liking the niners in 5th grade and the magic about the same, i didnt know there were more like me..whats going on. SOMEBODY TELL TELL ME THE Truth. ok im recovered now its been 15 minutes since i wrote the opening line, i had to take some suboxone...Im just very impressed that 49er fans also have good taste in basketball. but i shouldnt be

It's ok. You are not alone.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Congrats to Jameer. All time leader in assists for Orlando
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Magic may be struggling, but I tell you what...Nik "Vooch" Vucevic is a double double MACHINE

So much good young depth on this team
Serious questions:

Why does the thread title have the record in it, when nobody but yourself really cares?

And why hasn't the record been updated since 10 games ago (coincidentally the last time they won a game?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Serious questions:

Why does the thread title have the record in it, when nobody but yourself really cares?

And why hasn't the record been updated since 10 games ago (coincidentally the last time they won a game?

I felt like putting it before...and forgot. LOL

We were 12-13

Now we're 12-23

Time to remove it
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
Of course we end our 10 game losing streak beating the Clippers

• jrg
  • Veteran
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by jrg: