LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
Thanks bro. Glad its over and we're rebuilding. Have a nice young core and should be back pretty soon.

funny cause everyone said it was a terrible trade for you guys
you guys ended up being, easily, the winners of the trade. Howard is no longer on the Lakers, Iggy is no longer on the Nuggets, and Bynum is no longer on the Sixers lol.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Thanks bro. Glad its over and we're rebuilding. Have a nice young core and should be back pretty soon.

funny cause everyone said it was a terrible trade for you guys
you guys ended up being, easily, the winners of the trade. Howard is no longer on the Lakers, Iggy is no longer on the Nuggets, and Bynum is no longer on the Sixers lol.

Yeah, I was pissed at first because I thought we could get more, but I'm happy now.

Thats hilarious..nobody is on their teams anymore
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Magic sign Victor Oladipo

The Orlando Magic on Sunday signed first-round pick Victor Oladipo, who starred later in the day in his Orlando Pro Summer League debut.

The Magic did not disclose financial terms of the contract for the former Indiana guard, who was selected second overall in the 2013 draft. Under the collective bargaining agreement, however, first-round picks sign two-year contracts, while the player's drafting team also holds options for two additional seasons.

Oladipo led the Magic past the Boston Celtics 95-88 on Sunday with 18 points, seven assists, six rebounds and five steals. He also had six turnovers.

He credited his teammates for helping him to overcome any nervousness during his professional debut.

"They definitely helped me a lot today," he said. "Without them I probably would have been all over the place and they kind of settled me down, helped me through my mistakes and just helped me be poised out there. It was fun."

2nd round pick Romero Osby had 18pts as well.
[ Edited by jrg on Jul 7, 2013 at 3:54 PM ]
6 turns

Bust
Originally posted by marshniners24:
6 turns

Bust

this
  • jrg
  • Veteran
6 turnovers in his first game? Might as well cut him.

Dude it's his first game why would you cut him, give him a break. Damn you're so dumb
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Dude it's his first game why would you cut him, give him a break. Damn you're so dumb

Nope. Bust. Cut him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Victor Oladipo learning on the fly

Good article
Didn't read

• jrg
  • Veteran
Oladipoooooooo at the buzzer

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 5, 2013 at 10:43 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• Dino
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
Been a while I've been this excited. Obviously I was when we drafted Howard..but I love the young talent we have on this team

SOOOO many players to be excited about. I keep forgetting Glen Davis is even on this team after the injury (and because of Nicholson stepping up)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Also love the DeQuan Jones highlights at the end

He is overlooked by Harkless, but has some serious talent

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone