LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
Well maybe he will...just got a notification saying Harris is after a MAX contract

is he that good?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
hopefully he doesn't pull a Fran Vasquez....

thats the MAIN reason i didn't want porzingis lol

been down that road

on the bright side, it does sound like Mario wants to play in the NBA right now
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Well maybe he will...just got a notification saying Harris is after a MAX contract

is he that good?

don't think he is max contract good, but he is one of the more underrated players in all of the NBA

is he that good?

don't think he is max contract good, but he is one of the more underrated players in all of the NBA

He's got a really nice mid-range game, but he's definitely not worth a Max-contract.

That's why I put Mario as the Starter at SF.

We have such a young starting 5. Vuc is the oldest at 24.
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Jun 26, 2015 at 10:25 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i don't wanna lose harris tho
i don't wanna lose harris tho

Me either, but wanting a Max contract deal will probably price him out of our range.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
well damn...

Projecting Best Perimeter Shooters From 2015 NBA Draft Class

#1 Mario Hezonja, Magic Cohen's Analysis: While he is much more than just a shooter – perhaps the only player in this draft class that can win a dunk contest and 3-point competition – Hezonja is capable of becoming a prolific perimeter scorer in the NBA. His shooting form and mechanics are very similar to that of Peja Stojakovic, who was a lethal 3-point shooter for many years in the NBA. Earlier this year while playing for FC Barcelona, Hezonja had a game in which he went a perfect 8-for-8 from beyond the arc against Manresa.

#5 Tyler Harvey, Magic Cohen's Analysis: Harvey led the nation in scoring (23.1) and 3-point makes (128) this past season. He is terrific in catch-and-shoot situations coming off screens and he is comfortable stopping on a dime in transition and firing up open looks from distance. There were 11 games this past season in which Harvey made five threes or more, including making eight treys twice. While he needs to improve his lateral quickness and find a way to overcome some athletic deficiencies, Harvey could be a valuable sharpshooter off the bench in Orlando.

link
well damn...

#1 Mario Hezonja, Magic Cohen's Analysis: While he is much more than just a shooter – perhaps the only player in this draft class that can win a dunk contest and 3-point competition – Hezonja is capable of becoming a prolific perimeter scorer in the NBA. His shooting form and mechanics are very similar to that of Peja Stojakovic, who was a lethal 3-point shooter for many years in the NBA. Earlier this year while playing for FC Barcelona, Hezonja had a game in which he went a perfect 8-for-8 from beyond the arc against Manresa.

#5 Tyler Harvey, Magic Cohen's Analysis: Harvey led the nation in scoring (23.1) and 3-point makes (128) this past season. He is terrific in catch-and-shoot situations coming off screens and he is comfortable stopping on a dime in transition and firing up open looks from distance. There were 11 games this past season in which Harvey made five threes or more, including making eight treys twice. While he needs to improve his lateral quickness and find a way to overcome some athletic deficiencies, Harvey could be a valuable sharpshooter off the bench in Orlando.
link

The last three years we've killed it, in the draft. I can't think of a team that's done better.

is he that good?

f**k the NBA where a guy that puts up 17-6-2 wants a max contract.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Super Mario officially with the Magic

Ben Gordon cut

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Ben Gordon cut

https://twitter.com/chaz_chillinger/status/615634485422354432

[ Edited by 4ML on Jun 29, 2015 at 9:08 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

Ben Gordon cut

i honestly didn't know much about the guy when we drafted him. pretty happy we have him now though.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Ben Gordon cut

i honestly didn't know much about the guy when we drafted him. pretty happy we have him now though.

He fits in perfectly with rest of the roster. I think he has as much potential as anyone in this draft class.
  • Jiks

Ben Gordon cut

He fits in perfectly with rest of the roster. I think he has as much potential as anyone in this draft class.
He could most definitely be the steal of the draft. I would've liked to see Utah move up somehow to get him. I do think he could be a flop though, but at 5 it's well worth taking that risk.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Ben Gordon cut

He could most definitely be the steal of the draft. I would've liked to see Utah move up somehow to get him. I do think he could be a flop though, but at 5 it's well worth taking that risk.

this quote alone is what has me

Share 49ersWebzone