There are 181 users in the forums

2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Back to back 30 point games.... Westbrook who... ? lol

So JRG, what moves do you think we need to make to get us in the playoffs next year?

just some sort of consistency

the magic have been so up and down this year (mostly down), but there have been some bright spots

i like the young core of payton, oladipo, harris, vucevic

gordon will hopefully get going too

this team will get there, they're just still so young and are working with coaches that don't have too much experience. hopefully they can land a veteran coach in the offseason
Originally posted by jrg:

So JRG, what moves do you think we need to make to get us in the playoffs next year?

the magic have been so up and down this year (mostly down), but there have been some bright spots

this team will get there, they're just still so young and are working with coaches that don't have too much experience. hopefully they can land a veteran coach in the offseason
I was trying to think of a coach thats out there that would be able to maximize the potential of this young roster. I can't really think of any.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I was trying to think of a coach thats out there that would be able to maximize the potential of this young roster. I can't really think of any.

liked george karl. mark jackson? tom thibodeau?

liked george karl. mark jackson? tom thibodeau?
Perfect.....I hope Chicago fires Tom Thibodeau. He would get us playing defense and thats what we really need.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Victor Oladipo since the all star break: 23.1 PPG, 4.6 RPG, 4.7 APG, 1.6 SPG, 51.2% FG%, and 35.7% from 3
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dudes been beasting the last few games..

[ Edited by jrg on Mar 7, 2015 at 10:12 PM ]
Victor Oladipo since the all star break: 23.1 PPG, 4.6 RPG, 4.7 APG, 1.6 SPG, 51.2% FG%, and 35.7% from 3

Elite players put up 20/5/5 and that what's he's been doing
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

guy has been everywhere
  • jrg
  • Veteran
another W

Celtics - 98
Magic - 103

Dipo and Elf back at it again

• jrg
  • Veteran
We should be sitting where the Bucks are. 6th spot, 33-30 record.
Payton better practice his foul shooting all off season. Its just pathetic how bad he is for a PG.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Payton better practice his foul shooting all off season. Its just pathetic how bad he is for a PG.

At FT shooting? Other than that, the dude is having a great year.

20/9 tonight

But yeah, FT shooting is bad. 4/15 tonight.

Other than that he is everywhere defensively, and has the potential to pop off a triple double here and there.
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 13, 2015 at 9:54 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dewayne Dedmon has totally erased any minutes Kyle O'Quinn was getting. Magic basically playing with two centers because Dedmon has been playing solid ball.
Share 49ersWebzone