There are 786 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Orlando Magic 2014-15 Thread

Been a while I've been this excited. Obviously I was when we drafted Howard..but I love the young talent we have on this team

SOOOO many players to be excited about. I keep forgetting Glen Davis is even on this team after the injury (and because of Nicholson stepping up)
Also love the DeQuan Jones highlights at the end

He is overlooked by Harkless, but has some serious talent

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Been a while I've been this excited. Obviously I was when we drafted Howard..but I love the young talent we have on this team

SOOOO many players to be excited about. I keep forgetting Glen Davis is even on this team after the injury (and because of Nicholson stepping up)

It can only get better. I am glad the team got rid of Howard since it is obvious now that it was all about him.
Kings just picked up Dequan Jones, how did he do for you guys?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Check my post a few up. He never did TOO much..but showed some flashes of doing well when he got to play. Just didn't get to play too much

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Check my post a few up. He never did TOO much..but showed some flashes of doing well when he got to play. Just didn't get to play too much

well he cant be any worse than Outlaw & Salmons.
He's alright when he gets playing time. We just don't have much room for him with Afflalo/Harkless/Oladipo
[ Edited by jrg on Sep 13, 2013 at 8:02 PM ]
He's alright when he gets playing time. We just don't have much room for him with Afflalo/Harkless/Oladipo

on a stacked team like the Kings lol, I would be fine with him as the backup SF.
Dude looks like a fun player.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Dude looks like a fun player.

This. John salmons makes me fall asleep

Dribble me to sleep, johnny
Great video

Tracy McGrady man.....
Magic gonna make the playoffs this year

Book it
Getting closer.....