There are 164 users in the forums

2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
There is not a single team in the league that would trade anything for Rashard Lewis.

The Magic signing him is why they will never win a title despite having the best center in the league by far.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
There is not a single team in the league that would trade anything for Rashard Lewis.

The Magic signing him is why they will never win a title despite having the best center in the league by far.

Originally posted by jrg:

That would be Carter. Classic choker.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Dino:
Rashard Lewis you f**king suck

I'm so sick of that phaggot... ever since his s**tty performance vs Boston last year. Over-paid, overrated pile of s**t.

They need to get rid of him AND Carter. With these guys, they can't win a title. Carter has an expiring contract...I'm sure they can find someone at the deadline to get someone who can help.

Orlando will be buyers at the deadline, not trying to dump off an expiring contract for next year.

Also, the Rashard/Carter hate is after this game. Those two are key components to why this team is where its at. Both Carter and Lewis looked solid last night.

I think I've said the same often before. Not just this year, the year before as well. Those guys are way too inconsistent to be on a championship roster. Carter's disease has infected Lewis too.

...and I thought dumping an expiring contract = buyer.
Yeah, I remember quite a bit of hate on Shart the passed 2 years, and plenty on Carter last year, too.
Originally posted by niners94:

Carter should go play for Ch-oakland
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I'm so sick of that phaggot... ever since his s**tty performance vs Boston last year. Over-paid, overrated pile of s**t.

They need to get rid of him AND Carter. With these guys, they can't win a title. Carter has an expiring contract...I'm sure they can find someone at the deadline to get someone who can help.

Orlando will be buyers at the deadline, not trying to dump off an expiring contract for next year.

Also, the Rashard/Carter hate is after this game. Those two are key components to why this team is where its at. Both Carter and Lewis looked solid last night.

I think I've said the same often before. Not just this year, the year before as well. Those guys are way too inconsistent to be on a championship roster. Carter's disease has infected Lewis too.

Dumping expiring contracts are usually what teams do when they aren't contending and want the salary space for next years free agency.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Dumping expiring contracts are usually what teams do when they aren't contending and want the salary space for next years free agency.

If it's an expiring contract...why do they need to dump it for next year's FA. When you dump a contract - that means you are taking on more contracts. Orlando should get rid of Vince Carter and acquire someone who can help on both ends.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by niners94:

Carter should go play for Ch-oakland

How can you choke when you don't even make it to the playoffs?
I would love to make excuses and say Stern setup the Magic for failure by having them play a day after their opener at Miami. A Miami team that already played two games and had a day off before their own home opener against the Magic. Let the Stern conspiracies begin for 2010.

But the Magic should have played better regardless. They looked bad in the third quarter and did not make the adjustments during halftime. The only starter to produce was Howard. Carter once again was not impressive, along with Lewis. However I am sure they will learn from this and move on. Bad night overall but no reason to hit the panic button. Its only the second game of the season (good lord, lol).

Go Magic

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I would love to make excuses and say Stern setup the Magic for failure by having them play a day after their opener at Miami. A Miami team that already played two games and had a day off before their own home opener against the Magic. Let the Stern conspiracies begin for 2010.

But the Magic should have played better regardless. They looked bad in the third quarter and did not make the adjustments during halftime. The only starter to produce was Howard. Carter once again was not impressive, along with Lewis. However I am sure they will learn from this and move on. Bad night overall but no reason to hit the panic button. Its only the second game of the season (good lord, lol).

Go Magic

Well they signed him and drafted Howard the same year (if I remember correctly). The Magic's fault was paying him quadruple than what he was worth, and now they have to live with his contract....because no one wants that contract.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
How many damn Magic games are gonna be postponed this year?!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wolves
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Orlando has 78 points at half time....
Share 49ersWebzone