LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 133 users in the forums

2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
tough loss

It's going to be up and down all season. Lack of a quality big man shows, but they are playing their hearts out.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
tough loss

It's going to be up and down all season. Lack of a quality big man shows, but they are playing their hearts out.

Would be nice to have Ryan Anderson right now
tough loss

If they had retained Anderson and the Polish Hammer, they would be ok. But I think management just wanted to start with a clean slate.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
tough loss

If they had retained Anderson and the Polish Hammer, they would be ok. But I think management just wanted to start with a clean slate.

Meer
Afflalo
Hedo
Anderson
Gortat

Davis and Redick on the bench

Oh well
Good win blue.
Good win blue.

Season sweep on us.
Good win. Amazing that the Warriors lost twice to a 9-13 team
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Thanks. I may be biased, but I think the Magic are better than their record shows.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'm extremely excited for Andrew Nicholson.

Thanks. I may be biased, but I think the Magic are better than their record shows.

Bill Parcells.

fuuuuuu
Funny, the Magic caught the Warriors on the last game of their homestand before they departed on the longest road trip of the year, and then the night after a huge emotional win over the Heat. Perfect storm for Orlando and a very fortunate gift from the schedule makers.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Funny, the Magic caught the Warriors on the last game of their homestand before they departed on the longest road trip of the year, and then the night after a huge emotional win over the Heat. Perfect storm for Orlando and a very fortunate gift from the schedule makers.

You can say that but I would give credit to the Magic for playing great and beating the W's in every area. Why would that be a disadvantage for the Warriors to play them on the last game of a homestand? You would think they would be fired up for their last chance at home for awhile..

No excuses... simply a good win for the Magic.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

You can say that but I would give credit to the Magic for playing great and beating the W's in every area. Why would that be a disadvantage for the Warriors to play them on the last game of a homestand? You would think they would be fired up for their last chance at home for awhile..

Thanks, John.

Thanks, John.

Lol, yes a good win. Two good wins. No excuses you are right. Road trips sometimes do strange things to players and teams. I speak from experience, but won't go into it lol.

But bottom line, Magic outplayed the Warriors in both games and regardless of the circumstances deserved to win.
Share 49ersWebzone