There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010-11 Back-to-Back NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Wow do Laker threads go to s**ts after Laker playoff losses.

I find it interesting how opposing team's fans take such great pride in the Lakers losing even when their own team is performing poorly. There has to be some sort of psychological angle. This just doesn't happen in most other sports that I watch.

I enjoy about reading about basketball here during the regular season and some of the trash-talking is fun to read as well. But during the playoffs, especially if the Lakers are playing subpar, this place just becomes a mess.

-9fA
Originally posted by susweel:
Its all good, time to rebuild and get back to greatness.

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!

Hell yes

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!

this ? is only for susweel. what do you think the Lakers need to do to get back there. what positions/players will you upgrade? I NEED YOUR INPUT SUSWEEL
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!

this ? is only for susweel. what do you think the Lakers need to do to get back there. what positions/players will you upgrade? I NEED YOUR INPUT SUSWEEL

The main thing they need to do is get more athletic and get some outside shooters. Everybody but Kobe should be on the trade market for the right price.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
there are 2 things about the lakers that puts a smile on my face the first is them losing and the second is that tall brunette in the middle of that lakers365 add

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!

The main thing they need to do is get more athletic and get some outside shooters. Everybody but Kobe should be on the trade market for the right price.

get more outside shooters at what positions? can you name some you would like to see. so who would trade and for whom in return?

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!

get more outside shooters at what positions? can you name some you would like to see. so who would trade and for whom in return?

This thing you are doing is a little weird.
ive come to the conclusion that gasol has to be a masochist from that whipping he got from nowistki from that whole series
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!

This thing you are doing is a little weird.

i just would like to hear his thoughts. something wrong
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lock this s**t up.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Lock this s**t up.

or at least unpin it
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Lock this s**t up.

or at least unpin it

yup, season over
We need a new bench, Blake, Barnes, Walton, are just awful. Find a way to trade Artest, and try and bring in Chris Paul, f**k Howard. I also fear that Gasol's and Odom's intensity is never gonna be the same anymore after winning those 2 championships, however, I don't see the Lakers getting rid of either of those guys. At least not until their contracts are about to be up.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
We need a new bench, Blake, Barnes, Walton, are just awful. Find a way to trade Artest, and try and bring in Chris Paul, f**k Howard. I also fear that Gasol's and Odom's intensity is never gonna be the same anymore after winning those 2 championships, however, I don't see the Lakers getting rid of either of those guys. At least not until their contracts are about to be up.

i would slit my wrists if it ever happened but why would you be against Howard? He's the most unique player in the league
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com