LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

2010-11 Back-to-Back NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
lol Laker fans are so out of touch with reality.

every once and a while you go home early. get over it. all this talk about signing Chris Paul and Dwight Howard is hilarious. the NBA would be better off if the Lakers didnt win another title for 20 years. get some parity in the NBA for a change.

this. as a laker fan this is ridiculous. yes some changes need to be made, but we had an unfortunate sweep in the 2nd round of the playoffs. 22 other teams wish they were in the 2nd round of the playoffs, we're still a great team and i truly believe that. i dnot want no gay ass super team
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
And I have nothing nice to say about Pau Gasol right now.

I do! He's potential trade bait for Howard.

it doesn't help that his brother is doing so well in the playoffs too

The Grizzlies hosed us in that trade.

Marc is the better player long term. He's bigger, longer, tougher and more of an enforcer. In the short run Pao was more polished and a better technician. I honestly believe Marc will over take his brother here soon in the NBA as the better overall player.

Marc is already better than Pau.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol Laker fans are so out of touch with reality.

every once and a while you go home early. get over it. all this talk about signing Chris Paul and Dwight Howard is hilarious. the NBA would be better off if the Lakers didnt win another title for 20 years. get some parity in the NBA for a change.

this. as a laker fan this is ridiculous. yes some changes need to be made, but we had an unfortunate sweep in the 2nd round of the playoffs. 22 other teams wish they were in the 2nd round of the playoffs, we're still a great team and i truly believe that. i dnot want no gay ass super team

So you agree with him on the Lakers not winning another title for 20 years? So much for a Laker fan. What's wrong with fans wanting to make their team better? I'm not on the CP3 bandwagon because there's no way we can afford him AND Dwight Howard. He wants to go to New York anyway, so it is pointless to even want him to come to LA. We do need a point guard, which was shown by our lack of moving the ball and not being able to cover the opponent's point guard. If you think that the Lakers are suddenly going to start playing like they did in the last couple championship years, then take the blinders off because it was apparent throughout the season that this is not the same team. Changes need to be made.
Share 49ersWebzone