There are 203 users in the forums

2010-11 Back-to-Back NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by susweel:
Its all good, time to rebuild and get back to greatness.

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!

this ? is only for susweel. what do you think the Lakers need to do to get back there. what positions/players will you upgrade? I NEED YOUR INPUT SUSWEEL

The main thing they need to do is get more athletic and get some outside shooters. Everybody but Kobe should be on the trade market for the right price.

get more outside shooters at what positions? can you name some you would like to see. so who would trade and for whom in return?

This thing you are doing is a little weird.

i just would like to hear his thoughts. something wrong
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lock this s**t up.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Lock this s**t up.

or at least unpin it
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Lock this s**t up.

or at least unpin it

yup, season over
We need a new bench, Blake, Barnes, Walton, are just awful. Find a way to trade Artest, and try and bring in Chris Paul, f**k Howard. I also fear that Gasol's and Odom's intensity is never gonna be the same anymore after winning those 2 championships, however, I don't see the Lakers getting rid of either of those guys. At least not until their contracts are about to be up.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
We need a new bench, Blake, Barnes, Walton, are just awful. Find a way to trade Artest, and try and bring in Chris Paul, f**k Howard. I also fear that Gasol's and Odom's intensity is never gonna be the same anymore after winning those 2 championships, however, I don't see the Lakers getting rid of either of those guys. At least not until their contracts are about to be up.

i would slit my wrists if it ever happened but why would you be against Howard? He's the most unique player in the league

Were not getting Paul without giving up Bynum or Gasol.
The cheap shots at the end were uncalled for. It didn't work out for the Lakers this year but you don't have to try to hurt people. Especially the Bynum one and even Kobe seemed to criticize it. There can be no place for that in basketball. Definitely Bynum needs to be suspended a few games next year.
so Phil D. Jackson in the NBA Finals with the

Chicago Bulls 6-0

L.A Lakers 5-2

damn I forget that he had more chances with the Lakers than the Bulls. running through the ESPN highlights it's mind blowing how deep and powerful the Laker teams were

Originally posted by KALI-KING:

if that's the case, send gasol packing. he doesn't play with a chip on his shoulder after he wont those two rings. bynum is still playing with some fire since he missed out on the last two
Originally posted by kujon11:

if that's the case, send gasol packing. he doesn't play with a chip on his shoulder after he wont those two rings. bynum is still playing with some fire since he missed out on the last two

We wouldn't have to give up as much for CP3, I don't think. He will be a free agent and unless some other team offers a lot, he can be had for relatively cheap. We're never getting my favorite player in Derrick Rose, but we can have my 2nd favorite in L.A. I'd like to see us get rid of Brown(absolute garbage, hate him with a passion), and Walton. Use Odom, Bynum, and Gasol as trade bait. Most likely will have to trade Bynum for Howard, but hopefully we could get a couple of draft picks with him or maybe Brandon Bass I like Howard because he is a beast on D, but can also light it up on the scoresheet. He is also more mature than Bynum...I hear Stephen Curry is up on the trading block, maybe we could bring him in as our PG. It would be nice if we could sign Kurt Thomas and re-sign Joe Smith for some depth.
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:

We wouldn't have to give up as much for CP3, I don't think. He will be a free agent and unless some other team offers a lot, he can be had for relatively cheap. We're never getting my favorite player in Derrick Rose, but we can have my 2nd favorite in L.A. I'd like to see us get rid of Brown(absolute garbage, hate him with a passion), and Walton. Use Odom, Bynum, and Gasol as trade bait. Most likely will have to trade Bynum for Howard, but hopefully we could get a couple of draft picks with him or maybe Brandon Bass I like Howard because he is a beast on D, but can also light it up on the scoresheet. He is also more mature than Bynum...I hear Stephen Curry is up on the trading block, maybe we could bring him in as our PG. It would be nice if we could sign Kurt Thomas and re-sign Joe Smith for some depth.

LOL You are going to get CP 3 and then Howard and some draft picks for Bynum? I dont want to say anything bout your guys' loss since I respect most of you, but as far as the trades go keep mf dreaming dude!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:

LOL You are going to get CP 3 and then Howard and some draft picks for Bynum? I dont want to say anything bout your guys' loss since I respect most of you, but as far as the trades go keep mf dreaming dude!

LOL. That is quite a dream...

Share 49ersWebzone